WTF Wattpad: Comments

Okay Watters. I don't think I've mentioned that I like comments.

Why?

Because people give their inputs about the stories you write and it can help you in the future.

But Some

Some

Are not to be made.

The easiest way to tick me off is commenting 'update' right after some one has updated.

And I'm like, I jsut spent so and so hours writing this chapter and you commented 4 minutes later saying update.

No.

You better be happy I did update, I get it if you put the word 'please' infront, but that is a no go for Charnelle.

Also, hater comments. 

It is said if you have nothing good to say, don't say it all. If you do say it Imma turn into that guy off that one movie that says: I don't know who you are, but I'm going to find you, and I will kill you.

That is a promise. *Crazy smile*

If you comment any one of those types of comments I would go A-wall. It annoys me so much. And I'm not the only one.

I would rather prefere reading people's inputs and sugestions, it is helpful.

Well that's it.... I wanna taco now...

Anyway check out meh new book!!! Magika no Sekai!! It's for the anime lovers out there but I don't care who reads it. I just need people's inputs.

So vote and comment, whatever you weird and funny people do.