WTF WATTPAD: MARY/GARY SUES

Oh, oh, oh

This is gonna be one hell of a rant.

So this mostly pertains to fanfiction stories.

A Mary Sue is a character made by the writer that is in the fanfiction. You know their own character, blah blah. A Gary Sue is the male version.

On to the serious and unnerving bullshit.

Now them being your own character doesn't make them a Sue, their qualities is what makes them a Sue.

Allow me to elaborate.

Person A is writing a Doctor Who fanfic. There's nothing wrong with that, their character is in it and they go on adventures with the doctor, nothing wrong at all.

However something is wrong when this bitch is over here doing Dragon Ball Z blasts and controlling the universe and she is sooo damn powerful NO ONE can stop her.

Person B writes an Anime fanfic, now there are a lot of anime's that have powerful characters. So let's take...... Naruto for example.

This bitch/ nigga, is the age of SIX and is a mass murderer, knows all the kill moves, and is superior to the head of the village and no one can kill him!! NO ONE!?

What?

What the fuck is your purpose then??

what I be saying is that the people make their character so powerful and popular that their character is so indestructible at the age of six.

Pft....

Hehe...

Your balls haven't dropped yet, sit the hell done somewhere.

And not only that the character also knows what's gonna happen because the person writing the stories has read/ watched the series. So its like the character is not only overpowering but knows the future and what's gonna happen.

Not only that some of them have abilities that don't even fit in with the show

You're writing an Assassin's Creed book.

Why the hell is your character demon?

You're writing a Persy Jackson fic...

Why is your character from a different planet? .

Harry potter.

This bitch is a demigod.....

Stay. In. Your. Zone.

Believe it or not there are some bombing Fanfics that don't have Sue and they are the shit!!!

But the rest.....

Eh.

Welp bye.