WTF Wattpad!?: Flash!!

Okay okay, Charnelle has realized something....

Sara is in the club getting her freak on, wearing a short dress that happens to show ALOT of stuff.

She stuffs a minute to get a breath of fresh air and steps outside. Did I mention its nighttime.

Of course there's no one out there she's with. So shes just out there looking like a porn star in that short behind dress, dunk as heck.

And look what happens. A few drunken men come and harass her.

*pulls out chair* please everyone take a seat, this is gonna be a long rant.

I have seen this in many books people. And it gets on my nerves.

I don't know why......

Oh wait...... Yes I do.

How can you be that fekking stupid.

You step out the club, by yourself, wearing god knows what, and you get jumped.

Ohhh wait here's the funny part.

Tom, Sarah's boyfriend is about an hour away at his house. Then all the sudden he feels something in his gut.

Oh crap, his gf senses are tingling.

He drops the baby he just delivered and he runs to her. Literraly hauling ass.

Of course the laws of physics are fucked and he somehow gets there in 2 minutes.

And I'm holding my phone like...... Wait just a flipping minute.

You said he was an hour away....

But...

IS HE FEKKIN FLASH IN DISGUISE!!!!!!!

its kinda funny to me but you guys get it right?

Nope, you don't.

You have no clue what I'm talking about.

Sorry my craziness got to me, pray for me guys I need it.