WTF Wattpad!?: Kidnappers!?

Lauren_The_Hedgie:

Rant time!!!

I hate those Guy Kidnap Girl and Girl fall in love with Guy stories..... HOW CAN Y'ALL FALL IN LOVE WITH A D-UCTCH BAG U JUST MET??!???(Reminds me of Frozen when Elsa said to Anna "You can't marry a man you just met)

*APPLAUSE!!!*

Guurrll. LET ME TELL YOU THE STRESS I GO THROUGH WITH THIS SHIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!

If you all didn't know Charnelle is African-American, and you know what they say about us now a days.

We crazy as fuck!

If a dude kidnapped me off the streets or whatever the hell I'm at, Imma slay whatever the hell I can when he unties me.

I am a crazy motherfuqer (if you haven't noticed already) and would try my damnest to get the hell away from the dude.

As for the Frozen reference.

I AGREE WITH YOU A HUNDRED PERCENT HUN!!

Who the hell wants to marry a kidnapper for all we know he probably has five more girls in his basement.

Then he tortures you and in some books he *BEEPS* you!?

Oh hell no, you has to die.

If someone tried to kidnap me and if I can't know em out in the first thirty seconds they are going to die!

And then he gives you this pathetic ass apology.

"I'm sorry for raping, burning, choking, whipping and running you over with my car. Now marry me bitch."

-_- the logic of people these days........

I really worry about where humanity is going you know.

Question: if that happened in real life, you wouldn't marry the guy would you?

No.

So why make a fictional character suffer!?

~~~~~~

This is dedicated to: Lauren_The_Hedgie!