"Aver-"

"Pack members are lashing out, he's sent men to patrol the packs though they just act like exucuitionist. Our people are dieing and it is because of that abomination of wolf." My heart stung from this news, why didn't I know any of this? I hated how my mind refused to believe this information, anything that made my mate sound bad made me want to curl up in a ball and die.

The urge to get defensive surged through me, to protect what is mine! I would sound idiotic to defend the Alpha, I couldn't possibly do it nor would I. I could tell by the pained look in Avery's eye's that it was the truth. And in reality my mate is evil. I know he isn't a good man, nor do I think he'll ever be.

"I spoke to mom, she didn't tell me any of this."

"You spoke to her once, one fucking time Nalu! Did you not think about how worried she's been?" I bit my tongue as he spoke about my terrible actions. I did do that. How could I forget about my family?

"It doesn't matter, things weren't that bad back then but it has changed now. Mom tried to reach you and you know what you're beloved mate said?" I wanted to speak but I didn't have a response. All I knew was that I had used the Alpha's phone to call her. Had she redialed the same number?

"That if she dared to call again that we'd never hear from you again." I felt sick to my stomach. "I came up here to get you, I never wanted to find my mate it was all excuse?"

"Get me? Why? Don't you know he'll never let me leave. You're wasting your time."

"I don't have choice Nalu, I had to beg for them to let me do this. My role is to get you out before we attack."

"He knows Avery! It's a death wish. Don't you fucking dare, do you know how many people will die?"

The colour from his face drained, he was almost as white as a ghost. "What do you mean he knows?"

"He specifically sent me here to warn you, the only reason you aren't dead is because I'm your fucking sister?" I was fuming, beyond hurt and scared. I wanted everything to stop.

"Good, if he believes I'm behind it then our plan worked. I'm just the decoy. He should be worried about what is to come?"

"What can I do to stop this? I can try to fix things before it gets worse." I was in over my head, trying to disescalate a situation that I was only aware of in last twenty fucking minutes.

"He needs to take his men out of the packs in the West, South and East as well as reestablish the Alpha's into their rightful positions."

"That won't happen." I knew what it all meant to him, that stupid father of his had no doubt planted foolish teachings in his head to the point where they both believed the people of Osnia should have one Alpha.

They're wrong, the moon goddess made packs because one man shouldn't hold that much power. It saved us from the greed of man.

"That Feral beast will be the end of Osnia." Avery spat out.

"I feel helpless Avery! He won't change and you're leading people into a grave! Tell them to call it off."

"Then we'll die fighting."

I sat quietly on my bed, my skin was hot with anger and steam from my recent shower

I sat quietly on my bed, my skin was hot with anger and steam from my recent shower. I had stood under the burning hot water for so long that I lost track of time, there was so much to think about.

I concentrated on moving my finger's correctly, I was braiding my damp curls for a change of style. My heart skipped a beat at the sound of the front door opening, it was late.

Past midnight, I was so sure that he wouldn't come home tonight. That was partially why I couldn't fall asleep and resorted to doing my hair.

My heat beat sped up at the sound of his steps getting closer, heavy and taunting. I was already intimidated and he wasn't even the room.

Smoothly my door opened revealing the beast man, his wavy black hair disheveled, piercing red eyes matching his perfectly chiseled face and sculpted body.

His appearance alone screamed Alpha, my stomach felt nauseous thinking about how powerful this man is and what he is capable of.

I tore my eyes away and down casted them to my crossed legs, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I finished the last braid.

I didn't know what to say to him, I wasn't sure if I wanted to even speak to him. Usually I was dieing for his presence but now I wasn't so sure.

He took slow strides into my room before standing at the end of my bed "Why're you in this bed?" I could here the obvious distaste in his tone, he wasn't happy.

I bit my lip nervously trying to come up with a response, I wasn't in the mood to hop in his bed as if everything was ok. And neither did I want to start a pointless argument.

"My apologies Alpha, I wasn't aware that I should have been sleeping in yours." My voice came out too monotone for my own liking, he let outa angry growl in disapproval. I was usually a lot more lively when speaking with him.

"Where's the obsessive Nalu who's always excited to see me, huh? The one who blindly listens to her mate."

My hands clenched in embarrassment, that's what he thought of me? "I-.. I don't understand."

"Cut the bullshit Nalu, what's going in that fucking head of yours?" Before I knew it he had rounded the bed and snatched me up by my arm, pulling me to him.

I glared back at the asshole heatedly, how dare he man handle me. I pulled against his grip until I landed with a bounce back onto the bed.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? How could you say what you said to my mother you monster? And on top of that, how dare you torment the people of Osnia. They do not wish to be under your rule and like the terrible tyrant you are you just plant fear into them. You sickly have your men execute anyone who wishes to defy you. Go to fucking he-" I screamed in pure rage, how dare he call me obsessive. Sadly my rant was cut short because I could no longer speak nor breath. His hand was gripping my throat so tight I was sure my head would pop off.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to Nalu?" He brought his face so close to mine as he breathed angrily. In that moment all I could feel was fear as I struggled to breathe. His body heat making me feel claustrophobic.

His eyes staring into my wide one's. When I thought he was really going to kill me he let go abruptly. I fell onto my back as I gasped for air. I coughed and gasped as I reached for my aching throat.

My head felt so light, I wanted to sleep. I was hoping he was done tormenting me but he wasn't, his body climbed on top of mine trapping me against the mattress.

One of his hands was placed firmly into the mattress while the other grabbed a tight hold of my jaw, forcing my head in the direction of his face.

"When we met, I intended on killing you, I had always planned on following what my Father taught me." He was breathing heavy, I could tell that he was having a inner battle with his beast but in all honesty I didn't know which one was more dangerous.

"I had my hand around your neck that night too, but I couldn't do, I decided I'd keep you. And I did, I had planned to keep my distance from you but I couldn't. Because you're mine, all of you. Your very existence belongs to me." He growled out, his eyes streaking from red to black as he shook visibly. "You're alive because of me, be thankful I allow you to live. I am your Alpha, Nalu. Not someone who you can disrespect." He whispered lowly into my ear, I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. Never in my life had I been so afraid of him.

His hand moved from my neck and slid over my hip before trailing up my shirt. "And I think it's time I've had all of what is mine."