"When you said you loved me," Belle turned to her side and faced me. "Did you mean it?"

"W-Well yeah but I didn't want to rush things." I turned to her and placed a hand to her hip. Tucking a strand of hair behind her hair, I kissed her forehead. "You don't have to say anything back."

"I love you too." Belle softly kissed me and sat up before giving me another kiss.

"Y-you do?" I lift myself up as Belle chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Of course I do. Now let's cook some breakfast because I'm starving." She pulled my shirt over her body which made it reach her knees since she was so short.

"I've already had breakfast though." I winked as she threw the remains of her panties at me.

"Whatever loser." She rolled her eyes as she opened the door. I put on a pair of boxers and followed her out my room as I grabbed her butt while walking. Halting, we see Rose wearing only Michael's black button up and black knee socks. She was propped up on the kitchen counter, dipping a strawberry into a bowl of whipped cream before feeding it to Michael who was in between her legs.

"Oh I love you so damn much." Michael groaned as he kissed her, putting a dollop of whipped cream on his finger and placing it between Rose's lips. Michael swept all her wavy brown hair to her right side, leaving her neck bare.

"I love you too, Michael." Rose kissed him harder, wrapping her legs around his waist. Suddenly, the door banged open with an angry ginger bursting through.

"How could you?" Alice shouted as she rushed towards Michael, her heels clicking hard against the floor. Rose hopped off the counter, startled by the noise.

"Can you shut the hell up?" Michael snapped as he pinched the bridge of his nose. As if he were to protect Rose from Alice, Michael lightly tugged on Rose to go behind him.

"How dare you sleep with her, Michael?" Alice pointed a finger at his face and shook in her forest green trench coat.

"It was the best sex of my life." Michael scoffed and smirked at her. "I wish you didn't come so Rose and I could've done it on the counter though."

A loud slap echoed throughout the apartment, Michael wiping his cheek as Alice held in her expected breakdown. Rose stepped in absolutely furious.

"Don't fucking touch him." Rose glared at Alice as Michael pulled Rose back again. Her hand flew up until Michael stepped in front of her.

"You lied to me." Alice clenched her fist and pounded on Michael's chest. "You used me. You lead me on. You broke my heart."

"Stop fucking hitting me," Michael screamed and held her fists in his hands. "I don't love you. I never did, never will."

"You're lying." Alice's pale cheeks reddened as tears ran down her cheeks. "Please tell me you're lying."

"I'm not fucking lying. I don't love you. I never loved you Alice." Michael sighed as Alice shook her head in disbelief.

"Then why did you tell me that you loved me?" Alice croaked out and covered her red-lipped mouth while stepping towards him.

"Wait," Rose cut them off and went up to Michael, who was clenching his fist. Rose turned towards Michael and pierced her hazel eyes into his. "You told her that you loved her?"

"Rose, I didn't mean it. You know I love you-"

"No Michael, that doesn't matter. What matters is that you told Alice that you loved her when you didn't mean it. You know exactly how I feel about people lying when saying those words." Rose shook her head and turned to Alice. "Yesterday, were you guys still dating?"