twenty

i am in that phase where i have a crush and i want to get rid of it :).
lol im not dead

This spacing is weird

calum
Endless amounts of shouting were muffled by the door, the room shaking a little as I restricted myself from exiting.

"Just stop it! Stop screaming at me." The doors downstairs banged against the wall, which added more to the cracks in the walls. I held back from going out there since me going down there would only bring more drama.

"How could we stop screaming at you when you can't even wash the damn dishes?" A voice shrieked, slicing through the thin air. I caught a glimpse through the window of a little boy outside of house, clamping his chubby hands over his ears as he ran across the road.

"Mother I just came here from my lesson. I haven't even eaten yet-"

"So this is all about you then, huh? I have to do all the work in the house while you just live as you please?" A masculine voice interrupted the conversation, deafening me as the shouts got louder.

"You do all the work? Oh please, Greg. We all know that I do the work since you can't even do a simple task without asking help from me." A crashing of dishes silenced the room only to have roars of anger follow after.

"Really Maria? All you do is nag, nag, and nag, why don't you run away like you did last time? We were peaceful without your loud ass yapping around like you are the queen of this place." Greg sarcastically chortled until Maria cut him off.

"Then tell me who is making the money in this family? I am. I am the one who owns the school-"

"Oh so you suddenly own the school now? No. My family owns this damn school. You just took charge of it." Greg's voice overtook hers as a raspy scoff escaped his mouth.

"Without me, the school would not be successful. Don't you dare belittle me like that," Maria barked at Greg, the authority in her voice growing stronger and stronger.

"Get your head out of your ass, Maria. The only reason this school was even built was because of me-"

"May I please just wash the dishes so I can resume back to my schoolwork?"

"So you just do stuff whenever I tell you too? How stupid have you gotten, Belle? You are just like your father, so if you don't fix that attitude of yours, get the hell out of my house." Maria cut off Belle, another breakable piece crashing into the floor.

"I didn't even do anything though." Belle took in a deep breath as the pieces of glass made a sound on the floor.

"Didn't do anything? You've got to be shitting me, you son of a bitch-"
"Please stop calling me those names," Belle shouted at her parents, no more patience left in her voice. A conspicuous slap echoed through the room, the atmosphere becoming dead silent afterwards. It was as if they all disappeared, no sound to be heard. A march of orderly stomps went up the stairs until the door slammed open, Belle appearing with blood dripping down her cheek along with tears from her bloodshot eyes.

"Calum, d-did you hear-"

"What the fuck was that?" I whispered as I rushed to her, caressing her her cheek as she crumpled my shirt in her hands.

"I'm so done with them." She tried to intertwine her fingers with mine, but she dismissed the thought, sinking onto the floor.

"I heard baby, but has this been going on-"

"For years, Calum. I want to fucking move out. I can't handle their shit anymore." Belle sobbed onto the floor, heavily breathing as her whimpers softened.