sixteen

dont you hate it when your butt sticks to the ground and you feel like you cant get up?

call life alert

gratadah.

i am at a party and i have no friends so people think i am texting right now fml.

calum

"What a loser." Michael teased as he sipped out his orange juice -he was teasing me about how Rose has to drive me to Belle's house since Belle's parents might find out- and groaned as Alice slapped his arm.

"Michael, I think you should give the boy a break." Alice giggled as she drank her coffee, being careful not to stain her designer blouse. Michael rolled his eyes as he took another immense gulp of the pulp-free juice.

"I just think that it is ridiculous that he has to have Belle's friend drive him to Belle's house." Michael wiped his wet lips with the sleeve of his sweatshirt. "I mean, you are the guy, Calum. Why the fuck-"

"I've told you so many times already. Rose is picking me up so she could go and pick up Belle since Belle's parents won't allow her to go out with guys." I sighed as Michael mimicked me by obnoxiously moving his mouth to pretend that he was talking. I grabbed Alice's oven mitt and chucked it at his newly dyed hair which was the color of period blood.

"Kids, stop with the arguing." Alice blew into her Kleenex tissue since she had caught the cold which made me stay away from her.

"Rabbit, did you take your medicine yet?" Michael tugged at Alice's pink shirt and pulled her into his embrace. Alice coughed into her sleeve and shook her head.

"I ran out of pills." Alice threw away her tissue and collected all of the dirty dishes to put into the dishwasher. Michael spun in his chair and widened his eyes.

"You ran out of pills? Alice, I didn't use a condom." He jumped out of his chair and started pacing around. Alice's cheeks flushed as she swatted his arm.

"I thought you were talking about my cold." She face-palmed as Michael exhaled loudly in relief.

"So you took the birth-control pill?" Michael put both of his arms on her shoulders and looked at her straight in the eyes as if she were lying.

"Yes Michael." Alice rolled her eyes as Michael brought his lips onto her neck.

"Good because I don't plan of having a child stop our kinky sex-"

"Shut up." I jumped up once I heard the doorbell ring. My backpack slouched on my back, being full of all the things that were required for the date. I swung the door open and revealed the half asleep brunette with her hair lazily put up in a bun that had pieces of hair sticking out. Her light brown eyes were half open, her face being completely makeup free.

"Come on, Romeo. Belle is waiting." Rose peeked into the apartment, giving Michael and Alice a small wave before widening her eyes. She stared at Michael for a split second before turning around.

"What?" I crossed my arms as she shook her head quickly and walked down the hallway. Her sweatpants kept falling down since they seemed oversized on her which made her pull it up ever so often.

"Nothing," she muttered, shivering at the cold air outside in the city. She unlocked her car, quickly turning it on so she could turn on the heater. I put on my seatbelt as she slowly backed out of the parking space.

"Do you know Michael?" I tapped my foot to the rock music playing in the background. Rose slightly cranked up the volume to the radio as she shrugged.

"You could say that." Her face remained emotionless as she focused on the road in front of her. The dashboard fogged up a bit as she turned right into traffic.