(13)

(Before this starts I'd like to put a warning here. This chapter will be graphic and extremely sad (I think) This is all for now please stay safe xx)

"Where are you my darling"

At those words I shoved fugo away dashing to the door and to the landing peering down the steps while staying hidden and seeing the most horrific sight infront of me. There was blood and a lot of it. There was a door snapped in half on the floor there was a spike like steak driven through the torso of a man I knew all to well. There was a rather large man stood in the doorway. There was the stench of expensive cologne and death. The smell of blood and hatrid in the air.

I quickly and silently pressed myself against the wall hiding from sight motioning to fugo to shut up 'what's going on' he mouthed I mouthed back 'he's dead and the others are here' I had the look of fear in my eyes. The feeling of my heart both stopping and pounding hard in my chest.

"My dearie I know you're in here somewhere come play with me wouldn't you"

I knew that I wasn't going back now. I'd worked to hard to leave. This wasn't the end of all my hard work. I had to stick it out. "I can smell your scent my love I've come to take you back. He can't do half as well as I can love you know that" I wanted to fall down cry and weep into fugo and tell him to take the ugly pig away but I couldn't. I'd been helpless for so long. I'd been weak for so long. Nothing was stopping me. I was pumped up on adrenaline and fury the two things that made me hunger for blood.

"I'm right here you pompous prick" those words boomed from the top of the stairs the large man looking to me with those piercing cold eyes. The ones I'd grown to hate over and over. It all started flooding back to me. All the experiences all the times I'd been taken over. All the times I'd done it because I felt I had to.

Y/n doll come here for daddy won't ya?
Of course
That's right you'll be mine won't you, forever.
Of course
And you'd let me do whatever wouldn't you
O-of course
Don't cry doll you're not that happy to be mine now are ya?
O- of- of course I am

I was weak I was frail it I was naive.I'm still frail. I'm still naive. But I'm sure as hell stronger than I was before.

"There you are come here doll wound you come back to me" never again would I give in to his games. "I won't" he glared at me icy eyes staring me down. "What did you just say. And I brought you a present too" he motioned to the spike next to him, long thin and steak like "he won't be bothering you now. He won't protect you. You won't protect him" on the end of the spike a body, impacted through the chest. Bloodied. Battered. Bruised. Pale skin, cold as ice. Limp limbs, lifeless eyes. The smell of blood, iron, and lemons Sherbet. Long blue hair, tied into a messy ponytail.........Arturo........skewered, part of me was happy, the other was sad.

"See I was so good to you now you're going to be good to me. You ran away and you and I both know we can't have anyone betraying the family. You know as well as I do" I looked on in horror to the wider man infront of me who grabbed my elbow as I looked on in complete horror "what the fuck did you do...." I spoke in a hushed whisper "what do you mean.. I've come back to either take you back or murder you y/n dear" the man had a sadistic smile on his face and a scar on his chin.

"I don't even know who you are!" I yelled yanking my arm away and noticing the rest of the gang who had snuck behind the man "you don't need to know much but my name is Diablo and my stands name, LONE DIGGER!" He yells out a figure forming behind him seemingly made of a mix of neon liquids it shot out an arm that flew straight towards the rest of the gang pulling each member into a choke hold