(5)

We got back to the passione mansion and had put away all of the things we'd bought. As I left my room I crept over to giornos. He was sat at his desk working from what I could tell. "Oi gio" I spoke softly. He looked up at me as if to say 'yeah' "where's the soundproof room I wanna try my new stuff out." He gave me directions and got back to working as I went back to my room to pick up all the stuff I needed having to do a few trips for all the stuff I'd gotten for my bass plus some decorations for the walls and furniture.

With everything in the room I finally took a good look around before deciding where everything should go. I stole a stool from the bar in the kitchen and a few wall hangers and command strips. With my newfound items I put some speakers on one wall of the room and the stall to the side, I hung a record on the back of the door and put my bass on it's stand next to the stool. Then I went to grab my phone searching google for some sheet music and jotting it down on some paper.

After about an hour I sat down on the stool to practice. I locked the door and set everything up. I had a little stand to hold my music notes and was now learning (fav/song) I played for hours on end singing the lyrics in places once I felt confident with the melody and rhythm. After learning the first minute of the song I tapped my foot and played it through singing along and gaining a knock at the door once I'd finished.

I unlocked the door to see bucciaratti infront of it. "Oh sorry was I being too loud I can turn it down if you want I just thought it was soundproof" I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly as I rambled gaining a chuckle from Bruno. "No no it's nothing like that, everyone's finished working for the day so I was wondering if you wanted to come and train with us. We're going to be two doors across that way if you want to join us" he gave me a soft smile and pointed left as he spoke. I nodded and went to go pack up as he waved walking down the hallway.

After a couple of minutes I had packed everything up and sat my bass on the stand in its cover. I made my way down two doors and Heard a loud grunt of pain from the inside. I swung the door open to find Mista in a headlock by abbaccio. "MISTA you need to learn to defend yourself better in case you loose your gun somehow" I heard Bruno boom. He could be scary when he needed to be. I then got a greeting from giorno who looked a little tired and roughed up.

"Oh hey Gio is everyone training" he nodded at me motioning to the mat that Mista and abbacio had been roughly fighting on. "You YOURE next" abbaccio said pointing to me. He was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a tight tank top that showed off his muscles. Ok ok give me a minute I'll go change into some exercise worthy gear and I'll be back then I'll fight you ." I said slyly rushing to my room and putting on a sports bra with a pair of black leggings and a tight blue shirt. the outfit would be harder to grab onto and would keep everything where it needed to be.

I ran back down to the training room to find narancia being attacked by fugo. To be honest I couldn't tell if it was training or them being them. Narancia was in the same clothing as he was always in with his tight shirt and trousers and orange skirt like garment. While fugo was wearing an almost identical outfit to abbaccio. He was in a pair of baggy lounge pants and a tight shirt that hugged his muscles. I could tell that I was heating up a bit as he grabbed a towel throwing it over his shoulder as he drank from a water bottle (mmmm good old textbook hottie eh)

I suddenly felt pulled from my trance as abbacio pushed me harshly towards the area covered in mats that everyone had been fighting on. I tightened my shoes and cracked my knuckles and neck before getting into a low stance. Abbaccio did the same but his stance was less low and more wide. Mine was defensive while he was clearly ready to come at me with full force. With that I heard Bruno counting down.

"THREE , TWO , ONE, START" Bruno threw his arm down signaling the start of the match. Me and abbaccio slowly circling one another before he threw himself at me. I noticed his feet had let him off of the floor so I rolled out of the way immediately throwing an elbow to his nape. Any normal person would have been coughing but against more 'seasoned' apponents it can be a mere grunt of pain. This was what it was with abbaccio as he lunged for me again throwing a few punches that I either blocked or dodged. He was aiming for the shoulders and head region so I ducked down swiftly uppercutting to catch his chin,