(7)

I walked through the door to the manor a grumbling sand covered giorno pushing past me and walking to his room to clean up. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him before slumping on the couch next to abbaccio. "What" he grumbled "do I need a reason to sit next to my favourite drunk?" I asked cocking an eyebrow at him and his wine glass "it was a long day" suddenly narancia burst through the living room door with a small red box and a bottle of vodka.

"SPEAKING OF DRUNK, WHO WANTS TO PLAY DRUNK UNO" immidietly I gave him a thumbs up and started rubbing my hands together. Not a moment later Mista burst through the kitchen door and started yelling back "FUCK YEAH NARANCIA LETS DO IT" I laughed at both boys enthusiasm sliding a few things off of the low coffee table infront of me to make room for the card game. Immidietly narancia slammed the box on the mahogany tabletop and grinned wide lay as Mista came back into the room with some Malibu and several shot glasses, grinning wider than narancia.

The fucks happening here?" Trish asked walking into the room. She had her hair unsettled and she was in a pair of pyjama short shorts and a pink oversized hoodie. "Drunk uno wanna join in" I said calmly a very different emotion than the boys next to me. "Count me in" she said clenching her fist in excitement before running into the kitchen and coming back with several normal sized glasses a bottle of cotton candy gin and a large bottle of lemonade. "Just a beverage for while we play" she said smirking. "You playing ab" I asked peering over to abbaccio while sliding off of the sofa and plonking down next to the table.

He grunted, in abbaccio this means fine or ok, just then Bruno came in in his usual suit and a tired look about him only to grab a cup of coffee and go to head back to work. With that I dashed towards him grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the game setting his mug on the counter in the kitchen "you don't have a choice you're playing but you don't have to do shots or anything like that, you just need a break" I smiled at him only for him to notice how stubborn I was going to be about this and sighing.

"Damn the mum friend is being mothered" Mista muttered only to earn a glare from bruno "for the last time I'm not the 'mum friend' ok I just like to make sure you all stay in check, and you know what I think I'll join in on the alcohol just this once" he gave me a soft smile and got comfortable as I ran over to the staircase and shouted up the stairs. "GIORNO FUGO, LAST CHANCE TO GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE, WERE PLAYING DRUNK UNO" i yelled hearing the two blonds rush down the stairs and follow me to the coffee table and sit down either side of me. I could've sworn they were glaring at each other but I shrugged it off. "Narancia shuffle the cards and deal for everyone" I said rubbing my hands together "let's get drunk"

Trish gave me both an empty shot glass and a wineglass full of the gin and topped up with lemonade. "Thanks" I said still keeping my eyes focused on the false cuts and shuffles narancia was doing "Nara do it properly and stop trying to cheat" I sneered "huh what do you mean I'm not cheating" he stammered puffing out his chest and pursing his lips "you keep doing false cuts and shuffles, if you're not going to do it let bruno" I said simply while taking a sip of the sugary drink in my glass,

"Why me" the ravenette asked "because you're the only one here that's responsible enough not to cheat" I said earning a glare from everyone but him. "What about me" fugo asked irritated "you're having a glaring match with giorno, I can't trust someone with a grudge against another player to deal." I gave fugo a cold look only to see him huff and slump away from me.

Bruno ended up dealing the cards and it started with a blue two. Abbaccio placed a blue three and Mista followed on with a blue Seven. Trish opted for a wild card making the colour yellow and the game progressed from there. Eventually Trish won and everyone else ended up doing a shot. "Woah that's nice stuff" I said making small tutting noises while trying to properly process the flavour.