Thomas I'm Pregnant

"I went to the doctor," I said.

"About your queasiness?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah."

"What'd they say? Why would I be mad at that?"

"Because they said I'm pregnant." As soon as the words left my mouth I looked at Thomas's face. His mouth was wide open. 

"Y-you're pregnant?!" He exclaimed. I nodded, sobbing, "I'm sorry, you're going to leave me aren't you?" Thomas ran over to my side of the table and pulled me into his arms. 

"Kitten why would I leave you? This is the best news I've ever gotten! Oh my god I'm going to be a father! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!" Thomas exclaimed, he got up and started running around like a little kid. Oh my god this was adorable. I laughed a little at his reaction. He picked me up and swung me around, smiling. I think this is the most I've seen him smile since our wedding. He placed me down and put his hands on my stomach.

"How far along are you?" He asked. 

"A little over a month," I said with a smile. Thomas smiled, kneeling down so he could kiss my stomach, "hi little Jefferson. I'm excited to meet you, but you gotta stay in there for eight more months so you can be big and strong. I promise to love you no matter what." He kept kissing my stomach, causing me to smile from to ear to ear. 

"Y/n did you seriously think I'd be upset over the news your pregnant?" He asked. 

"Yeah. I thought you could be maybe lying about the fact you wanted kids. I was having a panic attack Tommy, I'm sorry," I said. 

"Y/n you have nothing to apologize for," Thomas said, pulling me into a tight hug. Lightning flashed through the sky, which scared the shit out of me. I jumped a little, causing Thomas to pull my back into my stomach and he started to kiss my neck. 

"Y/n it's okay, it's all okay. I'm overjoyed by this news. I am so so sorry you thought I was going to be unhappy. I've always wanted kids," Thomas said. Then I started crying again. "Honey what's wrong?" 

"I'm just so happy you're happy with this news," I said. 

"Do you not want kids?" Thomas asked. 

"No I do," I said. Thomas nodded, picking me up and swinging me around. 

"We should probably leave for New York tomorrow to tell your father. He'll be overjoyed," Thomas said, caring me to our bedroom. 

"So our honeymoon is going to be cut short once again?" I asked with a giggle as he laid me down on our bed. 

"Yeah, but your father and Alexander need to know," Thomas said. I nodded, changing into one of Thomas's shirt (which is what I like to sleep in) and I fell asleep in Thomas's arms. 

I woke up the next morning to Thomas shaking me awake. 

"Tommy why are you waking me up?" I yawned. 

"You need to look at this," he said. I opened my eyes, he was holding a newspaper. I opened it. The front page headline was "Y/n Washington Jefferson Pregnant." 

All I managed to spit out was "oh shit." 

A/n for this Gaga update we remember this iconic look. Like how the fuck does she walk in those heels and a long dress and not trip? I'm convinced she has magical powers.