Martha Washington

My father and I immediately busted out in tears. That was my mother in the flesh, no doubt about it. Thomas and Alexander looked shocked. 

"George, Y/n, I know you are in shook, but we can go into the living room and talk about this," she said. She tried to grab my arm, but I pulled away. 

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! HOW DO I EVEN KNOW YOUR MY REAL MOTHER!" I screamed. 

"Because I know when you were three you projectile vomited over your grandmothers corpse at her funeral," she said. Shit she was right. My fathers tears were drying, as he glared at her. 

"Martha, join us in the living room. Thomas and Alexander feel free to join," he said. Thomas grabbed my hand and helped me walk since I was having trouble due to shook. 

"It's gonna be okay Kitten," he said. We all sat on a couch while my mother sat on a couch across from us. You could almost see the steam coming out of Alexander's ears. 

"So I guess you want me to explain where I've been for the past 14 years, huh?" She asked. 

"Please do," my father grunted. 

"Look George, I know you're mad at me, but you don't understand! I had to go into hiding!" She exclaimed. 

"From who?" My dad asked. 

"A man by the name of Hunter Wolf," she said "and yes he is the uncle of Finley Wolf." 

"How do you know about Finley Wolf?" Thomas asked. 

"Abigail Adams is the only person who has known where I have been for the past 14 years. She has been keeping me informed on what is going on," she said. 

"SO YOU TOLD ABIGAIL FUCKING ADAMS WHERE THE HELL YOU'VE BEEN AND NOT YOUR HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER! MARTHA I SIGNED YOUR FUCKING DEATH CERTIFICATE CAUSE I WAS IN THE ROOM WHEN YOU DIED!" My father screamed at the top of his lungs. Alexander grabbed his arm and pulled him back onto the couch. 

"George that wasn't a death certificate you signed, it was divorce papers disguised as a death certificate. No one could know who I was so I had to get rid of all memories of my past life, and that included you and Y/n," she said. 

"Martha, just tell us the story," my dad said. 

"Hunter Wolf had been stalking me. It got to the point where he sent me envelopes filled with his seamen and hair. He threatened to kill me multiple times, and almost succeed once when I went on a trip to Ireland with my sister. I had to escape, so I faked my death and moved," she said. 

"Where did you move to?" I asked through tears. 

"I moved to Russia, Saint Petersburg to be specific," she said. 

"Since when did you speak Russian?!" I exclaimed. 

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me Y/n, and I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you. Abigail told me you and Thomas are engaged. I am so happy for you!" She exclaimed. Thomas just rolled his eyes. 

"Don't roll your eyes at me Thomas, I am your future mother in-law," she said. 

"Yeah well you probably just caused permanent psychological damage on my fiance cause she thought her mother was dead only to have her show up alive and well!" Thomas exclaimed. My mother ignored his comment and looked at my father.

"George, I am sorry for everything I've done to you, but I was wondering if you wanted to re-marry?" She asked. That's when my father flipped. 

"NO WAY IN HELL MARTHA! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! I WATCHED YOU DIE! I HAD TO EXPLAIN TO OUR DAUGHTER WHY HER MOM WASN'T WAKING UP! I HAD TO COMFORT OUR DAUGHTER WHEN SHE GOT HER FIRST PERIOD AND HAD NO CLUE WHAT WAS GOING ON! NOT A DAY WENT BY WHERE I DIDN'T MISS YOU, ONLY FOR YOU TO SHOW BACK UP AND EXPECT US TO WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS? 14 YEARS OF GRIEF FOR NOTHING!" My father screamed, standing up and walking around the room. Alexander got up and comforted him. My dad poured a glass of scotch. 

"George, Y/n there is also something you should know," she said. 

"What?" My dad scoffed, "you had a baby?" My dad was doing most of talking since I could barely comprehend what was happening. 

"No, I'm far to old, but while I was in Russia I did have a maid. When she died she left behind a daughter who had no where to go, so I took her in," she said. That's when I felt my heart actually sink. She let another child into her life while she abandoned me! "Anastasia could you come in here please!" From down the hall appeared a small girl, no older than ten. She was fairly pale and in a white dress that went down to her knees. She also wore a necklace of pearls. She ran up to my mother and sat on her lap. 

"Anastasia, pozhaluysta, skazhi moyey docheri i etim zamechatel'nym dzhentl'menam, kak tebya zovut i skol'ko tebe let?" My mother said. I had no clue what she was saying since I didn't speak a lick of Russian. (A/n this was google translated, I do not speak Russian. Sorry to any Russian speakers.)

"Hello. My name is Anastasia Rasputin and I am nine years old!" She exclaimed. She reached out her hand for me to shake. I reluctantly shook it. I had no reason to by mad at her. She did nothing wrong, but I still felt myself bursting into more tears. 

"Y/n whats wrong?" My mom asked. 

"YOU ABANDONED ME ONLY TO TAKE HER INTO YOUR LIFE WHILE I WAS ACROSS THE SEA WAILING AFTER YOUR DEATH! IT'S NOT FAIR!" I screamed. With that I ran up to the stairs to my bedroom and closed the door. 

A/n I hope you liked this chapter! Also two quick things. Anastasia is inspired by Anastasia Romanov who was one of the daughters of the last czar of Russia. Anyway if you don't know the story of the Romanov's it is super interesting and you should definitely at least read the Wikipedia page. Also because she is based of the real life Anastasia Romanov that is why I gave her the last name Rasputin. Anyway below I have pictured Anastasia Romanov and Lady Gaga in The Red Square in Russia where she was almost arrested because they thought she was a prostitute. 

RIP Anastasia, you were murdered in cold blood

And here is Mother Monster in Mother Russia