Anastasia

I slammed the door to my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed. Tears were streaming down my face. The door quickly flung open to reveal Thomas. He closed the door and rushed to my side, pulling me into his arms. 

"Kitten I know this must be so difficult," he said. 

"You don't even know that half of it Tommy," I said through tears, "I thought she was dead! I was ushered out of the room by a maid because they didn't want me to see my mother die! Only to have her move to Russia, be in contact with Abigail Adams and adopt a daughter!" Thomas held me in his arms and he ran his fingers through my hair. 

"I know Y/n, we don't have to invite her to the wedding and I don't plan on it unless you want to. What can I do to make you feel better?" He asked. 

"Just hold me," I sobbed. Thomas nodded his head and pulled me tighter into his arms. 

~Alexander's POV~ 

I watched Thomas case Y/n up the stairs. I looked at Anastasia, she looked like she was on the verge of tears. Martha pulled her off of her lap and began to walk up the stairs, but I quickly blocked it. 

"Alexander let me see my daughter," she snarled. 

"No, you haven't seen her in 14 years and you just expect her to let you back into her life, especially when you were taking care of another kid?" I asked. Martha looked at the ground shamefully. 

"Alexander you don't understand-" she began, "Martha I have four children right now. I know you feel the need to comfort her and so do I, but right now she just needs Thomas to comfort her." 

"Fine, Anastasia come on we're leaving!" Martha yelled, she grabbed Anastasia's arm and dragged her out of the house. 

~Anastasia's POV~

My mother dragged me out of the house, getting us soaking wet as she pulled us into the carriage. It began to drive to the house we were staying in downtown. 

"So that's your daughter?" I asked. She nodded. "Mama you told me she wouldn't be mad when she met me, you lied." 

"Anastasia Rasputin, I did not lie to you, I was frankly misinformed. How do you think I feel! My own daughter just rejected me," she huffed. I knew better than to mess with Mama when she was angry, so I bit my tongue. We pulled up to our house. I guess this was our new home since we moved out of Russia. My English is okay. I'll do fine, and luckily being in America will help it improve. I walked up to my bedroom, put on my nightgown and necklace and went to sleep. I looked down at the long scar down my leg. That's what you get for almost drowning in river. I felt so bad for making Y/n upset. Mama didn't tell me the whole story, but from what I understand she faked her own death to protect Y/n. I need to make it up to her. I would write her a letter. I quickly lit a candle and began writing. 

Ms Y/n Washington, 

I guess I should start with I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what my mama or our mama did to you. If it makes you feel any better I didn't even know you existed until we were boarding our boat from Russia to New York. This will be difficult for both of us and I am sorry for everything our mama has put you through. Maybe sometime this week we could get tea together? Just you and me, oh and you could bring your father and your fiance and maybe that short man with the black hair since our mama told me you were close, I forget his name though. Just please write me back if you are interested.  

Искренне (That's how you say sincerely in Russian) 

--Anastasia Rasputin 

~Time Skip Y/n's POV~

I woke up in Thomas's arms, still in my clothes from yesterday. There was a knock at the door. I recognized the voice as Alice.

"Ms. Washington and Secretary Jefferson, President Washington and Secretary Hamilton would like to have breakfast with you. There is also a letter for you on the table," she said. Thomas's arms left my sides as he rubbed his eyes. I got up to get dressed. 

"Morning Kitten, how did you sleep?" He asked. 

"I'm fine. Please tell me last night was a horrible nightmare," I said, slipping on a emerald dress. 

"I'm sorry my love, it all happened," he said as he helped me zip up my dress. He grabbed my hand as we walked downstairs. Both my father and Alexander looked exhausted. 

"Did either of you sleep?" I asked. 

"No," they said in unison. We sat down and I opened the letter. I read it aloud, shocked at who it was from. 

"I can't believe it," Alexander said. 

"Ya know we can't blame her, she has nothing to do with it. I think I'll take her up on the offer," I said. 

"If you're sure Y/n, I don't want you to become even more upset," Thomas said. 

"Thomas, if anything it'll help." 

A/n I hope you enjoyed this update. Also because @Potato221B requested a Gaga update/fact/picture every chapter, here is Lady Gaga in the iconic meat dress. We stan a queen.

 We stan a queen