Approval

~Y/n's POV~ 

Thomas and I, kept rereading my fathers letter. He was accepting the relationship. 

"Y/n I can't believe this! I told you your father would warm up the idea!" He exclaimed. The ground was covered in a foot of snow and every fireplace in the house was lit. 

"We just have to wait for Alex to find enough evidence for Finley to be arrested," I said. Thomas nodded as we watched the snow fall. 

"We're suppose to get another 6 inches of snow," I said, as Thomas wrapped his arms around my waist. Thomas nodded, planting kisses down my neck. 

"Ya know Y/n I was thinking a Winters Ball here at Monticello a little before Christmas, would you be down?" He asked. 

"Thomas, that's a wonderful idea! My dad could come and give us his full approval of our relationship!" I exclaimed. Thomas smiled. 

"Mr. Jefferson, dinner is ready!" A servant yelled from the other room. Thomas and I went into the dinning room, which was a lot warmer than the parlor. We were presented with food and then we started planning the Winters Ball. 

"If we want to throw this before Christmas we should probably start writing the invitations tonight," I said. 

"You're probably right, when we are done with dinner we will make the guest lists and starting writing the invitations. We are going to need a lot of ink." Thomas said. 

~Time skip~ 

"So if everyone comes, that means our guest list counting us is up 324," Thomas said. 

"Thomas how many fucking diplomats do you know!" I exclaimed. 

"Y/n it's just formality, besides I don't mind showing everyone I know that you're mine," Thomas said as he bit my ear. I felt my cheeks turn a bright pink and Thomas smirked, "alright lets start writing invitations." 

~Alexander's POV~ 

Dear Mr and Mrs. Hamilton, 

You have been formally invited to Mr. Jefferson and Ms. Washington's Winters Ball on December 21st 1791 from 8 pm to midnight at Monticello. We hope to see you there! 

"Will you go with me?" I asked Eliza. 

"Of course Alexander!" Eliza exclaimed, washing the final dish and putting it into the cabinet, "It'll be fun! We haven't gotten out in a long time!" I laughed. 

"That's because we 4 children!" I laughed. I kept looking thru the mail. Bills, bills, letter to Eliza from her father and a letter from Y/n. I quickly ripped it open. 

Dear Alexander, 

All I can say is thank you! My father wrote me the other day and said he was okay with Thomas and mines relationship, but he also implied he was still warming up to it, but Alexander you are a miracle worker. Sometime in the next week or two, I would like to get together with you, Thomas, and my father and discuss how to get Finley arrested since even though the victims are no longer pressing charges, the state can. Thomas and I may go down to New York cause Thomas as some things to get to make sure the ball is awesome and I need a new dress so we will probably there in the next week or so, but I'll write you when we have a definitive date. 

Thank you again, 

--Y/n Washington