chapter~15

The memories raked my brain as i stared at my sister sarah. i couldn't believe this was even happening. me and my sister were going to fight for the first time in all ym life. two of the best wolfs going against each other. the a likely chance that i could die. i charged my body toward sarah and my mouth wide ready to latch on to her neck.But i missed ,she had spun around and latch on to my right hind quarter.blodd started pouring from my leg. but that didnt stop me.i took the 5 seconds i had to spar and turn and latch on to her back bone, and i locked my jaw so she wouldn't wiggle me lose. she whined in pain which made her bite harder on to my leg.blood was going everywhere, pouring from my leg and blood spilling in to my mouth from her back bone.i probably would have fainted if adrenaline wasnt couarseing through me. she manged to push me to the ground and barre her pearly whites at me. i guess she thought that would scare me. not a chance. i had the oppertonity to clench my teeth around her neck while she was showing off her mest eaters.right when i got hooked to it she pulled away causing me to put a big gash in her neck.too return the favor to me she ripped my stomach open.soon i sank to the ground, barley having the strength to stay on my feet.before i could go in a state i had no idea if i would wake from. sarah came forward. i could have swore i saw sarow,sadness,and quilt.

*flashback/dream*

it was my birthday, i was turning 14 and we were waiting for my sister to get off work at target.when she arived she had 4 big backs in her hands two on each arm."ARE THOSE MY BIRTHDAY PRESANTS SARAH"! "well there not for dad are they"? "i hope not" i aid fake pouting and crossing my arms.she smiled that white smilled and ruffled my hair."you so cute when your made". she said while giggling.

*end of flashback*

i wake up at a hospital. i see a older man and two teen boys siting on either side.soon a girl walks in with middle length, dark colorer like mine.same eyes too, she looks like me."who are you"? i croaked at her. she smiled a sweet smile "oh honey you dont know me"? "no i dont recall meeting you"? i look over at my dad and see he has nervousness in his eyes.the lady looks at him then back at me."honey im your real mother iris".

sorry its so short thats all i have for today SORRYYYYYYY XD

i love you guys so much i know i dont show it often but i truly do you guys help me get throught the day and i love you all soooooooooooooooooooo much <3 please if you like the book please vote!

and check out my other books <3