Well That Was.........Interresting - Chapter 4

when i saw him i wasembarresed."how my i take your order"? wow his smile was sexy."umm ill have the chicken pasta". soon he took all the orders and took our menus, when he took my menu our hands softly touched,and i blushed,i could feel the heat,so i looked down and hoped no one saw it. when i looked back up i saw a grin pulling at his lips, then he walked away.

~~~~~~~40 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when the food came out we started eating our food. i wasnt even done with my chicken pasta, but i had already finished my drink and i had a small bladder and i really had to go to the bathroom, so i told my dad i was going to the bathroom and i would be right back.so i got up and walked to thee restroom.when i got to the door of the ladies restroom i felt muscular arms wrap around my waist.i knew it was niall,because who else would it be? and 1. my wolf was howling with joy and pleassure.then he spun me around i got to see those sparkling blue eyes before he pushed me in the ladies bathroom and pushing me up against the door and locking it.then he started biting and nipping at the nape of my neck and i tried my best from moaning at how good it felt to feel nialls body colse to mine.so i kept pulling and running my hands throught his soft blond hair.he kissed his way up to my lips, starting with my neck then my jawline,but beforre he could get to my lips he whispered in my ear "jump". so i did as i was told and jump and wraped my legs around his wast.he pulled me of the door and set me on the counter between sinks.then he kissed my lips so softly it felt like they were melting together.hes lips were so soft like cotton.while we kissed, he gripped my thighs making me moan.then he started to kiss my chest.we did this for about five minutes or more.we had to stop or my dad would send one of my sisters."no,sotp".i said to niall while he waskissing my neck."what? why"?"because if im in here any longer my dada going to one of my sisters".when i look up at him he had a sad look on his face.it was his wolf making him  look so sad."okay fine".he said while looking at the ground.i felt so bad."no its okay im fine". he said like he read my mind.he lifted up his head and gave me a fake smile.i stood up an my tipetoes and put my hand on his cheek, so i could give him a quick kiss goodbye.''bye niall''.i said while looking at his blue eys once more.then niall walked out and before the door completely i heard a soft voice say.''good bye my love see you soon''.i smiled to my self.i went into a stall to do my buisness.after i was done i went to wash my hand when i look up.i gasped .i tilted my head a little more to the side and i had seen a little gift. a freking hickey.i could picture what his face looks like right now if i sqw it earlier.it was already turning purple-blueish. oh when i see him again hes gonna get it.i opened my purse and pulled out my back up makeup. i put just enough that its not noticeable.after i was done i went back the the table.when i got  their they were done with their food.i sat back down and continuted eating."what took so long"? my dad asked in a whisper.uh,crap,i need an excuse.why not your mate? phffft not yet' i told her."i met an old friend and me and her caught up a bit". i told my dad smiling."oh, okay i was about to send one of your sisters''.he said alittle worried."its okay dad she was just an old friend".i said reassureing him smiling.

SO HOW WAS IT? okay? i hope took me a while to write this chapter.

VOTE?COMMENT? c: