are we still......a thing?~chapter 14

its been 2 and half weeks since ive had any contact with niall.plus the dream.ive been very distant too. i cant seem to focus every time i get distracted it goes back to the dream it always replays in my head.ive gotten dozens and dozens of texts and calls from niall but i never reply of text back.i just need time or maybe forever...

i woke up bright and early to try to get myself back in gear and control.i get up and put on black tights and a white crop top.i go out back to the woods and shift.less then a mintue i shift.i start off slow so i just walk to strech my legs its been a while since ive been my wolf form.i like to be alone when im in my wolf form because i like to feel the breeze in my fur and take my own pace.soon i jog,but before i know it im sprinting.deeper and deeper into the woods(more like forest).emotions came over me.tears streaming down my face blocking my vision.everything around was just a big blur.but then i hit something.like a wolf.i looked up and saw a ark brown wolf with bright green eyes.i could regonize him anywhere.shit.

i bared my teeth and growled.he did the same.he charged and i dodged.i strike attacking him in the neck.he flipped us over and attacked my forearm.oh its on shitface.i jump up and attack him in the hind leg.hard. he whines and falls. i quickly turn and bolt back to home.while running i hear paws gaining on me. i dont dare to look back because i know who it is.i know his sent anywhere.i jumped over a log but someone latch on to my hind leg.oh no he didnt. it made me trip while landing and roll.i howled as loud as i could, but him standing there, stopped me.'were coming for you just stay put". joey said throught the link.i stared at him never bracking eye contact. i was watching his every move studing him.then i growled and bared my teeth.the look on his face was full of sadness.but i couldnt feel that emotion now. not now.i had to stay focused.his father and his pack sarah.i couldnt let anything like that happen again.you know you can't stay mad at him forever".says my wolf."i know but it feels.....it feels wrong being with him"."you never know he might be different".she says."im not ready for a mate anyway, i need to stay focused on my pack and protected them".that sure did shut her ass up.i kept my eyes locked on him.as soon as his eyes went off me i bolted.i sprinted all the way home and didnt even look back.he was following me i heard the pounding of his paws......and someone elses... no stay focused. i shock my head of the thought.the pounding of my heart beat in my ear made my head hurt i wanted to stop but i couldnt i had to keep going. iwas almost home i need to keep going i cant let them get me.when i reach the back yard i saw my dad and joey.joey was in wolf form and my dad was normal.i quickly shifted back to a human and stood by my dad.i turned to see niall and a wolf i didnt know but felt like i knew them.i didnt push it any further though.my father stood there shocked and scared.that wolf didnt like us she bared her teeth and growled while pawing the ground."dad whats wrong"? joey growled.i sniffed.him.nialls father.he came out of what seemed no where."i know you regonized her edward".bobby said."she was once your own". he said acting like it was sad.while rubbing thw wolfs neck.how bobby.how did you get my daughter". my dad said with anger and confusion in his voice."oh just dug her up and saved her petty little life". he said smirking."how.....how..with whos help".bobby makes eye contact with me and says."with a healing potion and my son".he says his simirk growing bigger and pointing at niall.no.no. no no.niall raises his head as if he was proud of himself.but no i wasnt i was pissed. i was burning.my blood was boiling.it was like a sweet in my veins.i didn't know what was happening.my eyes darkened.my wolf was taking over.i had shifted.my light blue eyes were now dark like the ocean during a storm.my wolf and Joey were trying to stop me but I was blocking them out.i was only focused on him.him and his stupid pose make me even angrier.then I snapped.i lunged at Niall gripping my teeth around his neck locking my jaw around it.he whined and kicked.but I didn't let go.till I was ripped off but my-spossed-to-be-sister.i will kill him.i it's the last thing I do.soon I was faced against my sister.the best I had know.the one person I looked up to.the best of the best but I had never thought I would be fighting my sister.never in my life time.well.game on Sarah.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOOOOOOOO LONG BUT I WAS PROCRASTINATING AND BASICLY FORGOT I HAD ONE OF THESE😂😂😂
SORRY PLASE DON'T KILL ME I WILL UPDATE HOPFULLY MORE OFTEN

BYEEE MY THINGS?
YES MY THINGS 😍