Pay for what youve done ~ chapter 8

*flashback age 10*

It was 12:30 am and we were all awake waiting to be told it was clear. Someone or something had enter our territory. My oldest sister was walking the edge or the land and howling if she caught something.she was powerful.very powerful.nothing could stop her.till today.about 20 minutes later she howled but there was a whine in there too. My two brothers and dad ran out the door toward my sisters call.i was waiting patiently on the last stair waiting and waiting and waiting.i don't know how long it was was but I was startled when my oldest brother Luke came through the door carrying my sister Sarah she was dangling helplessly from his arms. When I walked over to the windows and pulled the currents back a little I saw a jet black wolf and a grey one fighting two honey colored wolfs I looked at one in the eyes there was so many emotions anger,death,sadness? Weird.joey and my dad were the darker ones and I didn't know who the others were.joey had blood ozzing from his hind leg slowly. When I closed the current and looked at Luke he was focused on Sarah.i ran up to him and his head snapped up and he growled at me."back away Evelyn this is none of your bissness".hes said staring at me and growled.no I held my ground."what happened to her Luke"?" Nothing she's fine now go away"! He said rasping his voice a little,barking and growling."no she's obviously badly hurt". I said calmly and pointing to the cut on her arms and neck."she was badly hurt while fighting the undead killers pack".he said sighing cause he know I wouldn't stop asking.at that moment da came bursting through the door.i just stood there holding my ground and holding back the tears that we're threatening to spill over my hot cheeks."how is she Luke"? "Not so good dad were slowly losing her".while I stood there the patched her up and gave her these pills I didn't know the name of."it's not helping dad"."check her pulse".luke took her small wrist in his hands and pushed on her wrist.then all the blood in his face drained."dad......s-she's s-she's......gone".thats when I saw a few tears slip from both my dad and Luke.i did nothing but stand there shocked and sad but no tears fell.no screaming for her back.nothing.

I had just witnessed my oldest sister die right in front of me.and I was standing here doing nothing not crying nothing.luke picked up my sisters cold lifeless body out to the back yard."Luke grab the shovel". I was just standing there frozen they didn't even acknowledge me. They just walked out to the back.then my other brother Joey came in limping."is Sarah okay"? He asked while wrapping his leg.i think he knew what happened by the way he looked at my eyes that we're burning holes in his.he didn't say anything just walked over to me picked me up and carried me to. Y room.when we were in my room he tucked me in turned of the lights and left."I love you sleep tight evie".that was my nickname to them.i wasn't tired I was flat out awake. I got out of bed and walked to my window.i pulled the currents back and looked down where Joey,Luke and my dad were digging a grave my sister.then the memories came flooding back to me.when I looked down at her body I saw that they had warped her in her favorite blanket it was a lime green blanket and I was do soft and comforting.she use to always use it when we would have a sisters day we would always watch movies and eat lots of popcorn.she also use to use it when I knocked on her door at night when I had a nightmare she would wrap me tightly in it and cuddle me till I fell sound asleep.but now she's gone.i have no one to cuddle me at nights when I'm scared.i opened the door oh so slightly so no one heard. And tiptoed to her room.opened it and shut is quietly.i walked to her dresser and saw a necklace. It was a beautiful sun necklace and it had a bright and happy smily face on it that brung a small smile to my face she use to wear it everyday now I will wear it everyday till I die.i walked to her desk next and saw a piece of paper that looked so important that I didn't want to touch it but curiosity took over and I took it into my small hands and read it." Miss Sarah you are now the leader and alpha of the crimson wolf pack congrats"! On my god! my god my sister had just became the alpha of our pack and now she's gone.thats when an idea poped in to my head.yes.i will take the place of my sister.ill make her happy by being the leader of my pack.ill try my best to get the spot she was in.ill work as hard I can to train and work to get there.ill make her proud.it will make me proud.but my main goal is to get rid of undead killers pack for good.they need to be payed for what they have done.they have killed my sister.i walked to her bed and snuggled in her bed hoping to safe the scent of her forever but I know by morning it will be gone I can only hold on for so long....

WAS IT GOOD?? I WORKED HARD ON THIS CHAPTER SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT PROCRASTINATION HAHAHA BUT HOPE YOU LIKED IT PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A NICE COMMENT :) IT WOULD MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!

BYE MY SNOWFLAKES <3

~S