Eventful day? -chapter 6

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring I'm my ear.soon,soon I will go deaf to that stupid piece of SH- crap I was going to say crap.when I went to peel my body from bed I couldn't move.well that fucking perfect."dad".i called."DAD".still no answer."DAD"! I barked/growled.he came bursting through the door."what? What's wrong"?"I can't move".i couldn't move and my bones ached and they were stiff."oh sweetie it's okay it happened to everyone after their first time shifting".i let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding in."here let me go get something that will get you all better".he said smiling and walked out the door.
I didn't realize I had dozed off when my dad came back and was shaking me awake."Evelyn wake up I got you something".i awoke and saw that he had some purplish blue liquid."sweetie this is something that will make you bones less stiff".i nodded an he spoke."I need you to tilt your head an open you mouth".i did as I was told and he plugged my nose.i gave a puzzed loom an he said "it's going to taste horrid".i just mentally agreed an he plugged my nose.i opened my mouth.man was it thick and I mean THICK.it also taste like pure shit.
After that horrid event was over I dozed off into a sleepless dream.

When I woke up I could finally move my body.i quickly checked the time and it was 12:36.so I skipped to the bathroom.yes I skipped.and toke a nice shower.when I walked back to my room I got a text from Niall."hey do you wanna hang today"?"sure when"?"20 minutes at srarbucks"? " I'll be their (:".so I quickly dried myself and my hair and got dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and a white tanktop with my batman sweater.yes I happen to love batman.bite me.i decided to wear my all black band today cause I never wear them.haha.i walked down stairs and see a note sitting on the kitchen table."hey sweetie I had to run to the store for a few things then I have a pack meeting see you when I get home lots of love -dad".well I guess I'm on my own.i grabbed an apple and left a note on the table just he came home before I did.i left the house and make sure I locked it before walking over to my camaro and hearing the engine roar to life.god I love my baby.not Niall.i meant the car.when I reached Starbucks I parked by the front doors and stuffed my keys in my pocket.yeah I dot like purses.i walked in and ordered me a hot chocolate with whipped creme.when I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist.i instantly knew it was niall because I already remember his smell.its so sweet but strong."thanks for coming".i felt his warm breath hit my cheek going to my ear."my pleasure I was kinda bore anyway".i said and saw the man hand my my drink."here you are ma'am"."thank you". I said and gave him a small smile."do what you wanna do"?niall asked me while sitting at a table."umm I though you had something planed"? I said in confusion."umm no......"."then why'd you make me come"?!? I said while bursting out laughing and with his laughter going mine."I just.......really wanted to see you Evelyn".that what make my heart both flutter and melt or maybe die from a heart attack.wait.....nevermind.i leaned in and brushes my lips against his."I wanted to see you too". I said smiling at him.he looked up and his eyes lit up with happiness."come on maybe a movie and some dinner"?"sounds lovely". I said smiling and getting out of the table with him.what surprised me was when he intertwined our hands together and was walking out hand and hand.its weird cause I had never held hands with someone out in public before.when we arrived back at my car he turned to me."want me to drive"?" Sure". I said and reached in my pocket and tossed him the keys.we got in and my engine roared to life.i love hearing start up.haha.

*************************

When we pulled up to the Hollywood cinema we decided on the movie frozen.it was such a cute little movie.i don't honk Niall enjoyed it that much,but at some parts I would sneak a glance and he would be smiling so I don't think he thought it was that bad.

After the movie was over we exited the cinema and headed to dinner.when we arrived,we were parked outside of chillies.we walked in and sat in a booth."this has been a lovely day Niall it's been just amazing"."anything for you babe".oh the nicknames are melting me."oh really"? Niall said with a cocked eyebrow.shit did I say that out loud?"yes yes you did"."ummm" I said looking Down and blushing."you like me calling ou cute nicknames"? I nodded still while looking down.when the waiter came by,he making Niall kinda pissed.because the waiter kept eying me."Niall you know I don't like him right"?"yeah I know it's just.....your mine".he slid out of his side and slipped right next to me.he pulled me close and whispered I'm my ear."your mine and only mine".those words sent shivers up and down my spine.i nodded to quickly and he laughed.he pulled me as close as possible and kissed my cheek.but before his lips came to my cheek ,I turned my head and our lips connected.i felt fireworks explode around us.it felt as if we were on fire.it felt so good.after he pulled away me cheeks started to heat up like the sun."I....I didn't see that coming".he says in a shocked tone."but I liked it".he said and smiles I just laugh lightly."we'll I should get going before my dad starts to worry"."okay babe"
Jesus this boy is making me fall even harder for him...I slipped in to my car and started my journey home.i kept thinking are me and Niall a couple or are we just friends? Well he said I'm his so i guess we are.

When i arrived home my dad was sitting their watching the Telly.i don't know where the others are and I could careless."hey sweetie how was your day"?"it was was great Niall wa-".i stop myself before I say anything else."Niall? Who's that"? "Umm a friend dad he's really nice".my dad gives me a worried look."Evelyn you know how I feel about you being-".i curt him off with something I thought I would never say at this point."he's a wolf".then my dad gave me a look I thought I'd never see.

HOW WAS IS?
SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER BUT JUST HAD RO DO IT! HAHA
please follow me at @savannahstylezz
Or kik me if you have and ideas for the book or my other book and I might just add you in it! @savannahkatlove

Goodbye my little snowflakes! <3

~S