Chapter 35: The Broken Reforged

Octo Valley Training grounds, PoV (Selena/Paris)

     I brought out Jaycee, from his old workshop, and into the training grounds. The only thing I didn't expect is... Agent 3 has brought her! My sweet and hardcore Tita, yet I still feel her motherly love, after mine past... Dam! Seeing these makes me feel weird and I just wanted to cry because they made me who I am... 

    I watched as Jaycee and Angel just had a deep conversation about their past, and I just witness the moment were they had their first kiss. My Tito waited for 4 years, just for her? I envy them a little... Cause I don't know who is waiting for me?...

Jaycee: (Breaks from kiss) I love you, Angel...

Angel: I love you too, Jaycee...

Jaycee: (Looks to Paris) Hey, Selena! Have you met Angel?

Selena: (??!) H-hello! (She smiles awkwardly)

Angel: (Her head started to ache) Haven't I seen you before?...

Selena: <Oh no... She's on to me> Wh-why? Do I look like someone you knew?... <Please don't ask about Silver and Me!>

Angel: No, NO! Like I've seen you before?

Jaycee: Ok! I think introduction is over!(He held Angel's hand) Come on! I think someone  is waiting for us below...

    Jaycee turn to look at me and gave a smile and winked at me. I guess he knew I might get exposed with my true identity by her. Jaycee and Angel went down the slope, while Izzy and Zack were right behind them. I just look down on the training grounds to see Neo and Silver training. Just as planned... I only do hope that Tito would accept her to become one of the wielders...

PoV(Jaycee)

    Coming down from the slope, while holding Angel's hand, to see familiar faces. The first People I saw was my own missing family members! Diego and Aeon! Both of my siblings were watching over Neo's training with Silver?... I'm surprised to see them doing this! 

    I slowly approached them, letting go of Angel's hand. I'm also surprised to see Silver's old teammates! Guess they also survived the initial assault in the city? Once I'm at my siblings' backs I surprised them by leaning between them their faces.

Aeon: (!!!) K-kuya?!!! (She hugged her lost brother) I missed you so much!!

Jaycee: Me too, Aeon! What happened to Jina?...

Aeon: ...(She was about to cry) I can't tell you that...

Diego: Stop doing that you big dope!!

Jaycee: Sorry for that, Diego! (Grins) Can't your Kuya have a little fun for once?!

Diego: Fun? When is that word have a meaning during these times? And where were you when we needed you the most?!

Jaycee: ... I was lost for a while...

Diego: By lost? You mean being manipulated by some gooey dude and letting him use you to cause some chaos?

Jaycee: (Feels ashamed) Yes.. (Diego suddenly hugged him) What?!... I thought you would be mad?

Diego: I am, but I'm just glad that you're back! 

Jaycee: Are there any others with you?! Ally told me that you were found by Fernando and the new Agent 4?

Diego: Yes! Just the six of us! Me, Aeon, Them (Points at Neon and Tee)... Loii and Noli!

Jaycee: What?! Loii and Noli?! Where are they right now?!