Chapter 23: Old Hatred

PoV (Captain Craig Cuttlefish)

  Agent 8 and the youngling, Neo, are gone fighting the young lass, Cember. I was left behind guarding the equipment and... the cure. Sitting on one of the boxes, looking at the calm river, punching my aching back, from all that walking I had. For moment... peace and silence has come, but the silence has been broken by the voice of Captain 3!...

Zack: Calling all Agentzzz! Thizzz izzz Captain 3! If you get thizzz frequenzzy?... Meet me at the bazzze! I repeat! Meet me at the bazzze!

Cuttlefish: (Picks up the radio) Agent 3?! Come in Agent 3?! Captain Cuttlefish responding!

Zack: Captain?! Oh Cod! I'm zzo glad that you're alright! Tell me, What happened to the bazze?!

Cuttlefish: Well, the crazy telephone has brought Jaycee and a battalion of sanitize Octarians to attack the base! Captain 5 and the others tried, but some of the agents have been... sanitized... 

Zack:... What'zzz your current zzzituation? 

Cuttlefish: We're separated from the others. I'm with the youngling Neo and Agent 8.

Zack: Izzz Agent 8 right there with you now?

Cuttlefish: No, she's helping the youngling, Neo.

Zack: Oh, i zee just keep me- wait?... What do you mean helping Neo? Did I heard you right?

Cuttlefish: Yes, She's helping the youngling-

Zack: zzzhe can walk properly now?!

Cuttlefish: Yes!

Ally: Captain 3?! Is that you?!

Zack: Captain 5?! I'm glad to hear that your ok! What about The others?!

Ally: Yes, some of us got through. I'm with Kent, Silver, and Pearl, but we lost... Marina...

Zack: No... and the Cure?...

Cuttlefish: It's with me!

Ally: We're heading to the Captain's location right now.

Zack: Roger, I'll await your return! Over and out... (Hangs up the radio)

Ally: Don't worry captain! The group is nearing your location now.

Cuttlefish: Copy that, Captain! Captain 5? I think I'll hide the equipment, just for safety measures. 

Ally: Why?(Hangs up the radio) 

Cuttlefish: I have feeling that something isn't right. Something is coming and both the equipment and I aren't safe.

Ally: Well, if you say so?  Just direct us once we get there, if you're safe.

Cuttlefish: Roger! (Hangs up the phone)

   Putting down the radio and slowly getting on to my feet. I start to push the boxes to their hiding spot. Once I was finish,  I found a sharp rock to carve some symbols on my cane just incase I'm going to be captured, again. I hope that the Agents will understand these symbols. Slowly sitting down on a rock and looking back at the calming river. I was  recollecting with the experienced I had through out, for the past 100 years... My journeys with Sir Grizz, the Great Turf War, the Fall of the Octarian empire, and now the Octarian's revenge... fufilled.

Cuttlefish: (Senses that someone is behind him) Agent 8? Young- (Realizes it's Cember) You...

Cember: You're coming with me, Old giezer!

Cuttlefish: Not with out a fight! (Struggling to lift his Bamboozler, but was quickly knocked out by Cember! Dropping his cane.)

Cember: Target down... (Calls Jaycee) Commander, Target's capture, successful! Returning to base. (Picks up Captain Cuttlefish)