Chapter 4: Exit Sign For President

The Yokai Hero Chapter 4: Exit sign For President...?

To say the least, Akari was pissed was an understatement, she was beyond pissed, why? Todoroki. Todoroki Shouto happened.

'First he's all friendly then all of a sudden he's all "I'm not here to make friends", what's the deal, man?' She thought as she fixed her tie, while her expression was more confused than angry. Kaneto had left early in the morning but she had left her money for lunch and a breakfast. Then she was reminded of her conversation with her mom.

*FLASHBACK*

As Kaneto set a plate of Omurice infront of her, Kaneto observed the unreadable expression she had "Hey, kid, what's up?" Kaneto asked, as she sat in front of her. Akari finally grabbed the spoon beside her and started gobbling down the omurice.

"Nothing" Akari said as she swallowed a spoonful of rice. "Don't give me the 'nothing' card. What happened at school?" Kaneto said as she took a bite of her own Omurice. Akari set down her spoon, before she exhailed

"Todoroki Shouto, the son of the shit of an excuse for a father, Endeavor. That, that's what happened"

Kaneto gasped, and covered her mouth like a high school girl. "Don't... Don't tell me, Akari Hasumi has a crush~?" Kaneto said and looked suggestively at Akari who looked at her bluntly 

"Oh please! It's just that, what in the hell is his problem? one day, he's all friendly then the other he's 'I'm not here to make friends?!" Akari said, impersonating Todoroki's voice in the process. while she did some ridiculous hand gestures, Kaneto laughed at her expense.

"Maybe cause, as you said Endeavor is a shit of an excuse of a father. Maybe it's something along those lines. I mean, Rei said, that Endeavor was ruthless when it comes to the youngest child," Kaneto said as she took another spoon of her food. 

"Then don't he dare dump me in he's problems! I just want to make friends!" Akari complained before taking yet another spoon angrily.

"Don't sweat it, kid, you'll get used to it. The guy must have some real trust issues now." Kaneto laughed, Akari simply, groaned in response before starting to chow down the rest of her meal.

*FLASHBACK END*

After she ate her breakfast, she went to her way to school (A/N: Did I mention she have a bike?), arriving at UA Akari parked her bike in the nearby the convenience store, a few blocks away from the school.

She then walked for a bit only to be greeted by a massive amount of Media personnels, so she stood by for a bit, and waited for some classmate to pass by.

 Fortunately Bakugou was also walking near in the entrance "Hey! Bakugou! Can I walk with you?" Akari called waving her hands in the air in the process.

Surprisingly, Bakugou seemed to be in a good mood, and nodded. When they were near the entrance Bakugou slide her to a side away from the media.

He then started yelling at the media, Akari just laughed at his action, the moment they entered UA Bakugou had asked her "Why the fuck do you need help in entering anyway" Bakugou said keeping a straight look at the main building.