-Valentine's Special

The Yokai Hero!
—: Valentine's Special

Today was Valentine's day, but unfortunately, Akari was on her red days.

And she's been on and off in her emotions. The girls understood and got the clues a few days before.

The boys however, didn't know this, and really pissed her off. While her desk was filled with chocolates and other stuff (Taking it to her advantage and scarf it down)

The boys decided it'll be good to tease her about it,

Which ended different ways,

For Kirishima, he was almost set ablaze, he thanked the girls for calming down the furious girl (By shoving a chocolate down her throat)

For Kaminari, who seemed to not learn anything, got frozen up. Todoroki (unwillingly) melted it down.

Mineta, however, suffered the most. He got zapped by few thousand volts and flashed in by water during their hero training.

Although, three boys got the cues.

Todoroki, offered an Advil if she ever needed. As well as, a nice cup of double choco shake. Which Akari accepted (That earned him a kiss in the cheek)

Bakugou bought her a few sweets (By few, I meant a bag) she likes. That gave him jealous and annoyance glares

Midoriya, gave a hot pack, seeing that Akari was, in fact, in pain due to her dysmenorrhea

Akari gave the three different kinds of thanks. That the three accepted.

Uraraka on the other hand, pried all the boys from their class and the others from pissing her off.

'Cause 1A knows, that A scary Akari is not what they want in Valentine's day

And the fact that they don't need another red days disaster from appearing caused by the girl.

Their teacher, Aizawa, even warned them. To certainly not to piss her and get on her bad side.

Since last time, Akari was able to break the reinforced wall that UA have.

That alarmed the faculty, they thought that a villain had gotten in.

But it was Akari, beating the shit out of a student that harassed her and her female classmates.

The guy even went as far as calling them 'whores' and 'slut'

And he took the blows from Akari.

From then on, no one dares bully 1A's girls.

The day had finally ended. With Akari feeling a little more tired than usual.

Her eyes fluttering to a close every now and then.

Then an arm wraps around her waist, with a warm feeling on her neck "Are you tired?" Todoroki purrs,

Akari yawned a little, "Yeah, somehow I'm more tired than usual" she chuckles.

Todoroki hums, before scooping the tired Akari in his arms.

"Wha—" Before she finished a kiss was planted on her nose, which surprised her.

Todoroki smiled at her tenderly, "Sleep, I'll carry back you to your room" Was the last thing Akari remembered as Todoroki brought themselves back to the UA dorms.

A few hours later, Akari jolts awake.

Her chestnut eyes flutters open to a view she never expected.

His halved hair sticking to his forehead, the even and light rise and fall of his chest, as slept soundly in her side.

Akari thought of standing up and get food, but felt an arm around her waist.

She smiled at the small gestures of affection by the boy. Akari decides to try and take off the arm.

Welp, she tried her best, but Todoroki stirred awake.

Rubbing his eyes gently, he looks at her, lovingly, "Hey" he says in his raspy voice.

Akari taps his nose softly before giggling "Did you sleep well?" She asks,

Todoroki snuggles to her closer, burying his face on her chests. "I should be the one asking that..."

His hands travels down to her waist, and stroke it lightly

"I did sleep well, and what are you doing?" She asks, feeling his light touches on her waist.

Todoroki looks up at her, "I'm massaging you, babe" he reasoned.

The way he phrased it, made Akari laugh "You know, it's weird hearing you call me by a pet name" she chuckles.

Her hands found it's way to his hair, Akari's hand tangles on Todoroki's soft locks. Pulling him closer

"Yeah, it was weird saying that, Akari" He admits, grunting softly from feeling her fingers in his hair.

"It's better when you call me by my name, and I like it better, Shouto" She shares.

Todoroki flips their position over, him being on top her. Still massaging her hips and waists.

"Wanna eat?" He asks out of nowhere,

Akari on the other hand was a blushing mess under him. Making the boy above her smirk.

She hits his arm, but not too much to leave a mark. "Why? You thought I was going to do something else?" Todoroki asks, innocently

Even though, he knew exactly what Akari thought he was going to do, and what she was doing to her. "Shu-Shut up!" she stutters, covering her face with the sleeve of her sweater.

Then, Akari was struck by a new info "WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES?"

That earned a hearty laugh from the boy that hovered above her, "You did, love, were you that sleepy to not remember?" He chuckles.

Akari looked rather confused, but an understanding look plastered on her face. "C'mon let's go eat, Bakugou cooked"

"Unwillingly?"

"Surprisingly, willing" The couple laughs before standing up from the bed.

"I bought some creampuffs for you too" Todoroki adds, kissing her cheek.

Akari looks at him in delight, "Really?" her eyes sparkling at the mention of her favorite sweets.

"Yup" He said, popping the 'p'

"I love you," He added, a light tint of pink spread across his cheeks.

Akari takes in the sight of a slightly flustered Shouto Todoroki and took a mental screenshot, before she replied "I love you too, Happy Valentine's"

Kissing him full on the lips.

Surprising the boy at the sudden move

"Where did this sudden confidence came from?" Todoroki questions, admitting that he liked it.

Akari shrugs, before slipping her hands in his.

His slightly bigger hands fitted with hers so perfect like a puzzle. The two held hands through the hall ways of the dorms.

Forgetting that the whole relationship thing was still, infact, a hidden thing.

"Oh? What's this?" A voice perked,

The couple's head snapped to the voice that came from the couch in the common room.

Everyone was playing a game in the couch, when the two walked in, hands still intertwined

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH" a voice shouts from the class, before an outburst of congratulatory and questions came

The two shared a look before smiling like idiots in love, which the were.....

It was indeed a Happy Valentines

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
This is a little late for Valentine's, lmaoooo

Sorry about this AHAHAHA this was supposed to be published 11 pm as a surprise but our prepaid wifi ran out....