Prologue: The recommendation

Hasumi Akari, is one of the most awaited child of the billboard hero. she is a 17 year old girl, and the daughter of the ranked 4th ranked billboard hero, namely Aria of the seas. Is currently doing her regular laps of swimming, why? because her quirk is water related so, her mom, Kaneto Miyu came rushing in their swimming pool, holding an envelope that has been sealed off with U.A. Official seal.

Which can only mean one thing, that she's been accepted to UA.

Miyu immediately lifted half the water in the pool to get her attention,

"Akari-chan~! You're letter from UA arrived!" She exclaimed, sounding more excited than Akari herself, Akari on the other hand seems to be really annoyed.

"MOM! I told you to stop lifting half the water of the pool to get my attention!" She exclaimed, causing her mother to sheepishly rub her nape, soon when Akari have dried herself, Miyu handed her the letter , causing the teen to soon shriek an inhumane sound.

She immediately rushed to her room and took out the CD included in the letter. After she changed into her casual clothes, Akari Immediately placed the cd in her PC, it played a video of All Might, telling her that she got in to UA through a recommendation. And that she have to submit a sketch of her costume and a gear or weapon she would like or need to accommodate her quirk.

She quickly went into sketching and designing. she finished after a couple of hours and after a couple of trash around her room.

She immediately sent it back to UA. Now, all she have to do is wait for a couple of weeks

.

.

.

.

.

This is too short for my liking but I'll make it up to you guy in the next chapter. I'll make it long enough......

so anyways please bare with for a little while.