0 4 | devil duo

"And like the moon
She had a side of her so dark,
That even the stars couldn't shine on it;
She had a side of her so cold,
That even the sun couldn't burn on it."
- Abigail J

Dimitri fucking Pavlova, my personal adversary

my personal adversary.

Also known as the 'heir' to the Russian Mob.

My particular vengeance against him was brought upon the moment he stepped into this world.

My half- brother, but believe me when I say that blood would still not be an excuse for when I cut his throat.

You may be wondering,
Why the hell do you hate your brother ?

This all stems from his fucking genitalia. Yes. Having a dick has given him a head start in the life that I want.

Despite him being younger than me, the fact that he has a dick.. or two.. makes me the piece of dirt under the Pakhan's shoe; overlooked and unfit to take over the dynasty of the gang.

Females can't be leaders.
That has always been the ideology.

When my mother died giving birth to me, my future had already been planned out.
I was destined to be a failure.
A valueless addition to the Russian Mob with no purpose or any means of living.

Whenever my own father looks at me, all I see is disappointed and hatred filled in his empty cold eyes.

I grew up learning that the love of his life died in vain, by giving birth to an infant that is of no use to him.

A girl.
Not a future leader. Not an heir.
Just worthless.

Almost immediately, Pakhan impregnated a woman. Call it a fuck outlet or whatever, but it had resulted in creating the bastard child Dimitri Pavlova.

After knowing that she was pregnant with a boy, father was immediately betrothed to her; since bastards can't be heirs, it was obligatory.
And don't get me started on the witch who birthed this prick.

The Pakhan then made Dimitri his sole purpose in life. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, Dimitri was trained to be the Pakhan's dynasty, to take over the mob when the times right.

And this was all while pushing away the hurtful memories of his lover's impotent death, with me along with it.

My mother and father's love story was one in a million, a bedtime story told by Olga when I was younger; where a poor run-away was saved by a ruthless billionaire. They fell in love, experienced adventures and got married before she died a pitiless death whilst giving birth.