↠ ot7

It's been a couple of weeks and you think that everything around you was getting better over time. Your family, friends and even the people walking down the sidewalk. Homura has been smiling more lately and could almost talk freely about Aika. Michael began to tease you now and Rei would sometimes let his emotions slip out. It was a good thing since you heard him cry to himself a couple of nights ago. He didn't mind when you gave him a hug. It was the first time since he saw Aika's room. 

Besides your family, you could see the city slightly improving. Most of the damages were repaired but there was still a bit to be finished. Even the friendship with the guys have made you guys closer. And what you mean, it has gotten strangely closer. You're not sure if you have been hallucinating lately or what but it seemed like they were all flirting with you? Like for instance when you went over to their place a few days ago. 

Casually beating Hoseok and Taehyung in multiple rounds of Mario Kart (you're sure at this point they've been training a lot) and you had just won. You cheered for yourself as Hoseok hooked his arm around the back of your neck. "Aw, my adorable Y/N beat me once again."

Taehyung hummed besides you in acknowledgment. "Of course! Our adorable Y/N can beat anyone!" You did a double take, eyes widening in surprise.

"What?" You had asked but the duo changed the subject and argued which map to do next. You sat in between them confused. Did you hear them right? Was it a misunderstanding? You're not sure or had time to replay it since the next map was chosen and you were thrown into the game.

Or what about that other time with Yoongi and Seokjin? You were with Yoongi at the time, walking around since he invited you out. Then out of nowhere, Seokjin yelled your guys' names across the street. You two patiently waited on the sidewalk although Yoongi tried to persuade you to leave him there. You could only laugh as Yoongi literally tried to pull away but you didn't budge. Besides, Seokjin already spotted you and he would probably could looked for you two. And so, the male besides you reluctantly waited with you as Seokjin finally crossed the street.

"What is my favorite person doing here?" Jin asked with a smile.

"Well," Yoongi began. "I was-"

"Not you." Jin quickly intercepted.

You looked at Jin with a raised eyebrow. "Am I your favorite person?"

Seokjin smiled back brightly. "Of course you are."

"What about me?" Yoongi angrily mumbled and settled a glare on Seokjin. "I can't believe you." He huffed.

At last, Seokjin finally turned his attention to Yoongi. "But don't you agree, Yoongi?" To which the younger male didn't know what he was talking about and shrugged his shoulders. Seokjin simply sighed. 'You agree that Y/N is our favorite person right?"

There went that word again. Our. With slightly wide eyes, you looked towards Yoongi who nodded. "Well yeah. I like Y/N better than all of you combined." At that point, you didn't hear Yoongi as you were trying to figure out all these things. Does this mean.... they actually like you? You tuned out as Seokjin went on a rant about how you and himself should be the best out of everyone. Yoongi tried to cover Jin's  rant with his hand as some people gave the duo some weird looks. 

That was just one occurrence and there was a couple of more. 

The other one was with Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook. The university slowly reopened and that meant Namjoon helped you with some math problems. Taehyung had been absent that day to get a check-up on his injury, so it was just you two. And this time, you were sure that you were going to get a headache with the crammed schedule.