↠ 10

With Homura finishing up her story, you wanted to get out of there. Alas, you couldn't as Rei asked you some questions too. Finally she concluded her story, Homura stayed quiet and waited for the response of Rei. You could tell the gears in his head were turning.

At last, he let out an angry sigh. "Looks like we're going back to the plan of going with someone else..."

Looks like you predicted well. How well do you know your leader? Well, obviously you did.

"Can stay for five hours at most. Try running away from scenes..." Rei muttered all the rules to himself before he stopped. "Tonight, I'll discuss more."

You just wanted to sigh at them but kept your actions to a minimum. It wasn't like you've heard of these rules before but if it made Rei feel cautious about the whole thing, then you'll listen to the leader. You and Homura both nodded at him to show your understanding.

Rei slightly wrinkled his nose. "And wash up quickly before the customers smell it."

Homura sighed through her nose before you started pushing her to the third floor staircase. "Will do!" You said to Rei while Homura was literally dragging her feet up the stairs. Once reaching the top of the staircase, she whirled around you. "I'm older than you! How dare you."

You playfully rolled your eyes. "Sometimes I wonder about that."

"You're the youngest here." She playfully narrowed her eyes at you.

"Michael is younger than me. Why do you keep forgetting?" You flicked her forehead.

Homura sent you a glare. "I don't know. He's always so damn serious that I keep forgetting he's the youngest." She then walked away to her room while you went to yours. Picking out some comfy clothes to relax in, you went back to the hallway to only realize Homura claimed the hallway bathroom.

Your eyes flickered to Rei's room. He had the master bathroom... But you didn't want to catch an angry Rei if you used his shampoo. Then your eyes traveled to Michael's room. It had a very tiny bathroom but it was something. You went in and straight to his bathroom. He would let you shower in his when Homura hogged the hallway one.

You stepped into the shower after you took off all your clothes. Letting the warm water run down your body, you thought back to the life you had in Japan. Abstinently, you washed yourself with the strong scent of the body wash.

You were startled out of your thoughts when you heard a loud pounding on the door. "I swear you're the reason why the water bill is always high!" Michael's voice floated in. "Hurry up, Rei wants to have a talk!"

Knowing he won't see, you still rolled your eyes. Quickly, you rinsed off and turned off the water. In a hurry you dried yourself off and slipped into your more comfortable clothes. You tried drying off your hair quickly before Michael pounded on the door again.

Then you finally stepped out. There was no Michael in sight and you went out to the living room to be met with the others. You took a seat next to Aika. Rei leaned back in his chair. "I'm sure you know most of the rules," He began. "But I'll be reminding you."

Everyone stayed quiet.

"First, have someone with you when you go outside. I don't care if it's even the shop next door." He glanced at Homura who was about to ask if it even applied to the convenience store next to them. It was really convenient for water and some supplies for the bakery. "Next, we're limiting the time spent to six hours outside. I just have an odd feeling.

"And last, if we do encounter some Doves try to get away but if not kill them. If we run into Akai Ki..." Rei sighed and you had a feeling of what he was going to say. "Fight them. And if possible, kill them."

You felt yourself smile at the given permission. Now you were hoping for that to happen.

"Are you literally going to walk me to my class?" You sighed at the two.

Aika shrugged a shoulder. "Well someone has to walk home with Michael."

Michael could only shake his head. "But I'm strong. I can protect myself."

Aika raised an eyebrow. Even you could tell that her cloudy and blind eye was filled with annoyance. "Then go tell that to Rei. I'm sure he would like to know that."

Michael stayed quiet for a moment before shivering. "N-Nevermind."

You laughed as you recalled the other time when he got scolded for messing up the cups of coffee. "Just like when-"

"Shut up!" Michael blushed a bit. That was the fun. He easily got embarrassed by things that humiliated his pride.

The trio went with you to the building of your class. "I feel like I'm a little kid getting dropped off by my parents on the first day of school." You commented.

"Be grateful!" Aika playfully hit your arm. "I would be the best mom ever."

Michael rolled his eyes at that. "Yeah right." You laughed along with Aika who nodded her head to agree with the youngest one. As you continued to talk a bit, a new voice spoke up.

"Y/N?"

You turned around to see Yoongi and Jungkook. "Hi guys!" You grinned at the duo.

"Are these your friends?" Aika asked excitedly. You could see the duo looking at her cloudy eye.

"Yeah, they are." You jumped into the conversation.

"I'm Min Yoongi." The blonde boy said and Jungkook smiled his little bunny smile. "A-And I'm Jeon Jungkook."

Aika smiled happily. "Well nice to meet you! I'm Kagami Aika! And this here," She motioned to Michael who didn't have any interest on his face to meet new people. "Is an idiot named Smith Michael." She switched the foreign names for them to understand.

"Nice to meet-" He just realized what she said. "What the fu-"

"Shush!" Aika said. "There's young people here!"

Michael took a glance at the duo. He noted that blonde was older but the younger one was maybe his age. "He's literally the same-" He was cut off once again.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, but we have to get back. Have a good day!" Aika pulled Michael along that he stumbled slightly. All he could do was complain.

You smiled at Aika's fun personality. She's the reason you got more confident.

"Who were they...?" Jungkook asked with a tilt of his head.

"Oh!" You smiled at them. "They were my sister and brother."

You could see their bodies visibly relaxed. You shrugged it off and made your way to the building. "C'mon Yoongi, we have class." Yoongi nodded and followed you. "Bye Jungkook!" You waved at the younger boy.

He gave you a bunny smile and walked away. You and Yoongi made your way to class. Maybe it was a feeling, but you were sure that Yoongi was going to ask more questions.

"Hey Y/N?" He asked once you two sat down.

Maybe you should try winning the lottery or something.