↠ p.jm

Nothing could go wrong on this day! That was something you thought this morning but sadly, that wasn't the case. It's been a couple of weeks, everyone was slowly healing but even you could feel the improvement in the air. Michael came back from Japan a couple of days ago while Rei was still over there, tying up loose ends. Your little brother suggested to open the cafe for a couple of hours to get into the swing of things. It wasn't a bad idea and even Homura agreed to it! 

Besides spending more time with your family, you've gotten closer with the guys. Mainly to one other person but you're still unsure if he would even want to be with you. So for now, you've been bottling up your feelings and hoping for one day that you're not to let them explode. It's been working so far but you don't know how long this could go on. 

You carefully placed the freshly made latte on the tray for Homura to give away to some customer. She took it and you watched as she did so. As you wiped down the counter to clean it from some splashes you made, your phone buzzed in your apron pocket. You abandoned the rag to see who it was. A smile lit up your features to see it was Jimin!

From: Jimin

Hey! :)) will you be busy later this afternoon? I just want to hang out. If that's okay with you! 

Even though it was a text, you could feel the sweetness from him. Like c'mon! A smiley face with two smiles? You could just not accept! You're just lucky that the cafe would be losing in at least within an hour. That means you could hang out with him! 

From: Y/N

Of course! :) I would like to! Where at?

You hummed happily as Homura came over to place an order on the counter. She went off as another customer caught her attention. Reading the order, you got to work making the iced coffee. You finished it and placed it on the counter when your phone rang once more. Smiling, you took a look and saw that you two were meeting at the amusement park! You didn't notice Homura coming back to retrieve the order.

"What's got you so happy?" She questioned and placed the drink on her tray. 

You slightly jumped since you were too focused on saying you'll see him soon. Hope that wasn't too cheesy. But whatever, it already sent so you were sticking to your guns. "Um nothing much." You replied, slipping your phone back into the apron pocket. 

"Looks like she was texting someone." Michael came from the kitchen with a couple of muffins. He set them carefully on the counter. Homura just snorted in amusement as she took one of the freshly made muffins to put on her tray. She didn't say anything else as she delivered the order to the customer.

Now you were left with Micahel's teasing grin. "Well, I have to go..." Your brain racked something for an excuse. "Clean the kitchen!" Not your best one but you're rolling with it.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow. "If you would have been paying attention, I clean as I bake. What's your next excuse?" He was definitely now being rude.

"Ugh. You're so rude." You frowned at him.

Michael shrugged his shoulders in response. "It's my duty. You like one of those friends?" His eyes scanned your face as you stared at him with no expression. Sadly, your face betrayed you as you felt your cheeks warm up. "Knew it. Hm, is it the one with pink hair?" He guessed and you were ready to hit him.

You just frowned in response and his smirk only grew bigger. "Wow. I'm right once again. Do you think I should become a psychic or something?"

"I'm going to hit you." You tried to smack him but sadly, you were blocked by him catching your arm. This was so not fair. So, for the rest of your shift, you were getting constantly teased by Michael. You just hoped that the shift was ending soon and your wish came true! Of course you didn't immediately abandon your siblings (although you were close to do it since Michael kept giving you knowing looks) and helped clean up the cafe. After sweeping and wiping down tables, you made sure you got all the ceramic cups and plates and headed towards the kitchen. You ignored Michael and at last you were finally done! Then you happily skipped upstairs to change out of your uniform. Once you finished, you were out of room to let your siblings know that you were heading out.

Homura gave you a nod but sadly you didn't escape Michael's teasing. "Oh, when do we get to meet your boyfriend?"

"Do you ever shut up?!" You tried to throw one of the nearby shoes at him but he simply stepped out of the way of your assault.  

"Don't throw my shoes! At least use his!" Homura shouted. In all honesty, she couldn't care if it was anyone else's except hers. She went to retrieve her shoe and glared at Michael who may have pushed you to your limit. 

"What?" Michael asked with a hint of fear in his voice. You took this as an opportunity to escape. You're not sure if Homura caught your thankful smile or not but you continued anyways. Once you were outside, you double checked your messages. Yep, the text was still there. It brought back some memories. Some fun ones that you weren't going to forget. You then started heading to the amusement park. You're pretty sure you got some looks from people as you happily walked there. But that didn't matter because they didn't know who you were meeting. If they did, you're sure that they would have a different approach.

Once you got to the entrance of the park, you immediately looked for the pink hair boy. Your heart picked up in panic when you couldn't find him at first. Then it calmed down once you spotted him. With a big smile on your face, you went towards him. Jimin was alternating between looking around and his phone. When he looked up for the third time, he finally saw you. A bright grin was on his face. The one where his eyes turned into crescents.

"Hi Jimin." You greeted him and stopped in front of him.

"Hey Y/N." He put his phone away. "Did you want to come here? I thought you liked it the last time but if you don't, we can go somewhere else!" He quickly added in.

"It's fine! I liked it." You smiled at him. Jimin let out a sigh of relief and got with you in line for the entrance. You fought with him as you were about to pay for the two of you but he beat you to it. Once inside the park, you let Jimin lead you to the where the rides are and he stopped at a very familiar one. Lucky for you two, the line wasn't long and you sat next to Jimin on the roller coaster.

You smiled. "My hair is going to look like a rat's nest again."

"You would still look pretty with a rat's nest." You heard Jimin mutter and you think that he forgot you had heightened senses. 

"Oh really?" You grinned as the bar clicked into its place. 

Jimin blushed. "Ah! Y-Yes! But-" He couldn't finish his sentence due to his embarrassment. And it was also the moment that the roller coaster lurched forward. Happy screams now filled the air as the carts went on every twist and turn. After the ride, you were right. You could feel that the wind ruined your hair while your friend looked like a model.

Life really wasn't fair. 

Jimin noticed that you tried fixing yourself up and for once, he was going to make a bold statement. Here goes nothing. "You still look cute." He reached out to help you out. 

You blinked in surprise. "Thanks."

Jimin was finally done and gave you a cute smile. "Can I ask you something?" 

From close proximity, you could faintly hear something thumping. Was that him? Or were you hungry? "Sure, what is it?"

"Do you... um, want to...go out..." Poor Jimin was blushing red at this point. "I can't do it!" He covered the lower half of his face with his hand.

But you were putting clues together. Was he trying to ask you out...? Sadly, you blurting out thoughts happened. And Jimin heard it quite clearly.

"Yes I am but I don't know how." He said.

"Wait you like me?" You flushed with embarrassment. Great. Curse your mouth. "I thought you wouldn't!" Now it was Jimin's turn to be confused. Seeing his confused expression, you started to explain. "I thought you would just be a little scared of me, you know?"

"You were protecting me." Jimin defended. "You're still going to be my guardian angel, right?" 

A smile appeared on your face. "Of course I will." You easily agreed. With happiness etched onto his face, he brought you into a hug. It was such an easy thing for you to agree. Looks like you didn't need to bottle up those feelings after all.