↠ j.hs

The weather was a stark contrast against your happy mood. You have just recently opened the café but with reduced hours since it was just the two of you working at the moment. Yep, Homura and you. Opening up the café was a must since the fridge where the flesh was stored burned out. It was a tragic moment and really all you needed was a few more bucks and you guys can get a better one. So, here you were working the counter and getting the coffee made and baked a few treats. Mainly, Homura was waiting the two tables that you guys currently had. The guys should be coming in about a few days and you were happy since you missed them.

But that was not mainly the reason why you were in a happy mood. Your friendship with guys became closer and you had a flirty relationship with one of them. It was mainly him and you went along with it. The said guy had also invited you to the dance studio to get some opinion on the a new choreography he was working on. You still felt bad because his dance recital or competition was canceled and they didn't know when they would be rescheduling.

So, in just a few more hours, you'll be heading over there! And nothing was going to stop you! Even Homura felt a bit uneasy seeing you cheerfully do the orders and you also kept it up with some impatient customer earlier. She had no idea why you were acting like this but she wasn't going to question it. Maybe later.

After the café was closed, you went to work with cleaning. Making sure the floors were swept, wiping down tables and bringing the dirty dishes to the back. Homura took care of cleaning the back while you took the front of the store. After all your tasks were done (as well as Homura), you went upstairs and changed out of your uniform. Happily, you chose some pants and a long sleeve sweater. Outside, it looked like the early summer rains were on their way. You rummaged through your room for a coat and lastly an umbrella. Unfortunately, you didn't find one in your room.

Oh well. You grabbed your phone and wallet placing them in a small bag. You headed out of your room to see Homura walking from the back area. She had a plate with flesh on it. "Where are you going?" 

"To see a friend." You answered. "Didn't I tell you?"

Homura shook her head. "I was wondering why you were happy all day."

"Oh." You thought you did but it must have been your imagination. "Well I was going to go meet my friend. Unless you want me to stay and I could just cancel." You didn't think ahead, knowing that you'll be leaving Homura alone. 

"It's fine." said Homura. "Go have fun." Then she left with her food into her room. 

You watched her leave and then started to the front door. Slipping on some comfortable shoes, you checked around for an umbrella. Looks like your coat was going to be the only protection you had. Hopefully it won't rain. Hopefully. With shoes all on, you set out to the dance studio. Thankfully, you sort of remembered where it was. Or at least in the general area.

You began your walk over there, glancing up at the sky every now and then. Once you arrived in the area, you began to search for the dance studio. Your eyes caught sight of the dance studio. It still looked the same when you joined Hoseok that day. It felt long ago when it could have been no more than a few weeks ago. You gathered your courage and headed inside. You were met with a few people from that day.

"Hello!" You put a bright smile on your face. "Where is Hoseok?" 

"In the usual studio." A girl replied. "I'll take you there!" You let the kind girl take you to the studio. "Here we are!" You two stopped in front of the somewhat familiar door. "I'm sure he won't mind if you barge in. And I won't let anyone over here." She sent you a wink and left.

You furrowed your eyebrows a bit confused until you remembered. Agh! When you two almost kissed! You could feel yourself flush slightly but you shook those thoughts away. Now is not the time to think about that! You practically threw open the door, still flustered from her words to scare Hoseok who almost tripped on his own two feet.

Hoseok looked at you with wide eyes then he slowly calmed down. Well, somewhat. "You scared me!" He pouted at that and you found it cute. Agh! You need to contain those thoughts.

"S-Sorry!" You apologized, cursing yourself at stuttering. "I was happy that you invited me!" 

He smiled brightly at you. "I'm happy that you came! I made a few adjustments to the choreography I showed you. Can I get your opinion on it?" 

"Of course." You took a seat on the floor as he mildly panicked, eyes searching for something. "And I don't need a beanbag!" You rolled your eyes at him to which he shrugged at.

"I want you to be comfortable, baby!" He sent you a mischievous. Wow, you were wondering when his flirting was going to kick in. Sooner than you expected, if you were to be honest. 

Deciding to tease him, you groaned. "But I would like to use you as my chair." You tried to gesture him over, putting on an innocent face. 

"That was smooth and adorable." You heard him mutter underneath his breath. Perhaps he forgot that your senses were excellent but you'll let it slide this time. "Well here!" He handed you his phone. 

Hoseok went back to the center of the room. "One..." Your thumb hovered above the play button. "Two... three." You pressed the play button. There was one moment of silence before a drum kicked in. It was a different song from before as Hoseok did some crazy footwork once the tempo sped up. And just like before, you were entranced. Your eyes caught the moves he did, the way his arms would be in precise moments or how he would twist his head... as he did a body roll.

Damn it. Even from when the first time you watched him danced, you can still recall the screams of the girls there. Or how your hearing went out for a moment. But oh, it was not just the body roll that he attacked you with. He also winked at you. The nerve of him. 

The song came to an end along with his dancing. Hoseok panted as he held the final pose for a couple seconds more before he relaxed. "How was it?"

"Awesome!" You grinned, watching as he came over to sit down next to you. He greedily drunk from his water bottle. "How do you come up with it?" You asked, watching as he dried off his sweat with a nearby towel. Not going to lie, but the way he did it was kind of... sexy.

"All because of you." He winked once more. You just averted your gaze, a little embarrassed. "Aw! Is my little Y/N embarrassed?" Hoseok leaned over to you with a mischievous smile on his face.

"No!" You frowned, feeling a blush starting to take place on your cheeks.

Hoseok smiled. "You're adorable." He booped your nose. Like that one time long ago, he leaned in and you did too. And this time, no interruptions!

Your lips met Hoseok's. But oh no sir. He was definitely not innocent. His tongue quickly poked out, swiping your bottom lip. It made you gasp because hell, this was your first time kissing someone! His tongue made his way in and gosh damn. You felt lightheaded as he pulled back. Thankfully, his own face was flushed like yours.

Then he smiled brightly. "We're dating now, aren't we?"

"Hm. I guess so." You nonchantly shrugged  and he looked offended.

"That's rude." He pouted. "I thought you would be happy with my kiss!"

You giggled at his childlike behavior and pecked his lips. "I'm happy." And Hoseok clutched onto you for a hug. It would have been very cute except your sense of smell was greater. You scrunched your nose up from his sweat. "Take a shower!"

"I feel attacked." Hoseok mumbled and continued to cling onto you. Alright. You'll tolerate it for about three more seconds but then you were going to push him away. He'll probably be upset but you'll give him cuddles later.