↠ 14

Mouth ajar, you were mesmerized by Hoseok. He moved his body flawlessly as the music seemed to control his body. You noticed as he continued on, that his expressions were powerful and you felt attacked on some of them. Sometimes, his eyebrows would furrow or he'd bite his lip when he did a body roll. You were slightly deaf from the screams of some girls there when he did that.

At last, he finished off with a smile as his eyes flickered around everyone. Happily cheering on your friend, you yelled out and clapped your hands. With a dramatic bow to everyone, Hoseok laughed with happiness and joined you once more. "You were amazing!" You exclaimed as soon as he was by your side. "It was-" You stumbled over your words, trying to find the right words to describe his performance. "Like you were dancing with the music. I just don't know how to describe it."

Hoseok stared at you for a moment before breaking out into a smile. "I get you. You're just cute like that."

You blinked at him. You totally thought that you felt like an idiot when you couldn't even find words. "Oh. Thanks." You simply said with a smile.

"Why don't you go try dancing?" The male besides you suddenly brought it up.

"Huh?" You asked in confusion. "I'm not even a good dancer. Trust me when I say that I will embarrass myself."

Hoseok in turn, pouted at that. "Aw, okay. Oooh how about I challenge you to Mario Kart?" He pointed at himself with his thumb. "I'm a little better at it than Taehyung."

At once, you grinned. "Sure!" You were definitely up for any video game challenge. Like you would lose.

Happy, Hoseok absentmindedly grabbed your wrist and pulled you along back to their apartment. Confused, you glanced at his hand. Huh. With a shrug, you happily followed him. Arriving at the apartment, you were greeted with silence.

"Anyone home?!" He shouted into the apartment. No one greeted him back. "Guess they're still in class and work." He said and set up the console.

You nodded and the dancer handed you the controller. "Now. I may be a bit better than Taehyung but I'm not like Jungkook."

"Hm... We'll see." You hummed and chose your character. "Let's do Rainbow Road." You challenged.

Hoseok nodded and sent you a playful glare. "Let's do it."

An hour later, you were still winning. After many rounds of racing and some challenges of Balloon Battle, Hoseok didn't want to play anymore. "Next time, we'll have Jungkook play against you." He sighed.

"Sure. But it will be a bet." You smiled, casually relaxing against the couch.

Moments after there were a couple of voices and the front door opened. "But can't you believe it?!" Taehyung whined and kicked off his shoes dramatically.

"I told you for the last three times, yes I can." Seokjin sighed and tiredly put his shoes away.

"Where's the duct tape?" Yoongi mumbled to Jimin who was beside him. To which the pink hair male shrugged a shoulder.

"Hobi hyung is so mean for stealing Y/N away from me!" Taehyung exclaimed and then froze when his eyes landed on the couch where you two were.The others followed his gaze and were surprised to see you here.

You gave them a sheepish smile and waved a little. "Uh, hi?"

At once a bright grin appeared on Taehyung's face. "Y/N!" He excitedly came over and gave you a hug, slightly snuggling you. "Did Hobi hyung do anything to you?"

"Huh? No?" You questioned the energetic boy.

"Taehyung." Hoseok narrowed his eyes. "That's just mean."

In response, the younger male stuck out his tongue in a childish way. Meanwhile the others came over and Yoongi took the seat next to you and Jimin claimed the lone armchair by the sofa. Seokjin took a seat on the armrest of the armchair Jimin was sitting at it.

"How was your guys' day?" You asked politely, slightly ignoring the young male who continued to cling on you.

Yoongi let out a yawn. "Boring as hell."

"Exciting!" "Tiring." Jimin and Seokjin answered at the same time.

"Why?" Your eyes went to Jimin first.

He smiled happily. "We're learning a new choreography today! It's such an amazing piece and we will be performing it for a concert this year."

You smiled back at him. "That sounds fun, you have to invite me!"

"I will!" Jimin smiled that made his eyes turn into little happy crescents you noticed.

"Why must you hog our guest's attention?" Seokjin slightly teased the younger dancer who only pouted at him.

"What guest?" Namjoon innocently called out. Everyone looked to the front door and spotted Namjoon and Jungkook who had just entered.

"Y/N. Who else?" Yoongi asked rhetorically.

Jungkook went over to Taehyung and found you trapped with the male still hanging on. "Hyung... I think you will suffocate her."

Taehyung gasped. "I will not! Look at how cute she is!" In order to prove a point, he shook you slightly.

Hoseok only sighed as he turned off the console and switched the input back on the TV. The channel that greeted everyone was a news channel. One you wished you didn't see the news. Everyone immediately turned to the TV, eyes wide as well as your own. At once, you bit the inside of your cheek as the reporter continued telling the story.

"Earlier today," the reporter began. "There was a homicide in front of the food market on 14th street. Reports were taken by witnesses who say that it was at least two people dressed in black and wearing masks." The camera zoomed in a bit on a group of police officers who were pointing at the wall. "It may be a possible gang but we can't say for sure now."

On the wall, was a drawing of a small tree. One without leaves and clearly drawn in blood. A large circle was around it. One of the officers slightly moved and you could faintly make out the words, "see you soon."

They were officially here. They were making themselves known.