Chapter 19

5 months later....

Janet's POV

"Babe, can you pass me my stretch mark lotion?" I asked.

"Ight."

I'm thirty six weeks pregnant and it's been hell. Me and Ronnie have been arguing about the littlest things in the world. My mood swings have just been crazy, all the stress to set up the nursery. Cravings been off the chain. I never ate that much in my life.

We bought another house in Los Angeles. After the workers fixed the house, we decided to sell the house and go ahead and bought a three bed room, two bathroom house. It's about five blocks from our old house. Ronnie build him a man cave in the basement.

I put the lotion on my stomach and put on my bra, my white ruffle shirt, my underwear, my black maternity skinny jeans, a pair of my tan timberland boots, and my perfume.

Ronnie had on a red shirt with the words "Hustle Gang" in black writing, a pair of black Tru Religion pants, and his tan timberland boots. He has his hair slick back and his gold Rolex on his wrist. He had one gold chain on.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yea." I said as I fixed my curly hair.

I grabbed my purse, my wallet, and my IPhone 5s and locked the front door. We got in the Mercedes Benz and left. The car ride was silent. The radio was playing "Goin Steady" By Rocko. I looked at the window and started to look at the buildings. We started to pull up at a restaurant called O'Charley's. Ronnie pulled into a parking space close to the door and turned off the car.

I looked at Ronnie confused. He looked back at me. The car was silent. I sat back in my seat and sighed. I felt a pair of hands on my stomach.

"Please don't start no shit while we here, Janet." Ronnie said as he rubbed my big belly.

I shot an ugly look at Ronnie. I raised my eyebrow at him and said, "The fuck you mean don't start no shit? Your the one that's been arguing about the littlest thing in this muthafucking world!"

I unhooked my seat belt and opened the door. I got out the car with my purse in tow. I slammed the car door and started to walk to the restaurant door. I waited for the hostess to come. A tall lanky dude came over to me.

"Welcome to O'Charley's. My name is Justin." He said.

"Thank you," I said, "I am here for a baby shower."

"Okay, follow me." He said.

Justin started to escort me to the party room with all of Ronnie's family and a few of my family was there too.

"Hey Mrs.Constanito." They said together.

"Hey everybody." I said.

The decorations were so beautiful. It was a Safari type theme. There was green and yellow ribbons everywhere.

I walked and sat next to Ronnie's cousin, Anthony. He started to poke at my stomach.

"Your stomach is huge, Janet." he said.

I rubbed my stomach and said, " I can't wait to get this pregnancy over with."

Ronnie's step-mother Laura came over to me and gave me a big warm hug. She said, "Hey Janet. How are you?"

"To tell you the truth, being pregnant is not no joke." I said.

We both laughed. I saw Ronnie coming in with a smile on his face.

"Hey ma." He said.

Laura ran and gave him a huge hug. Ronnie gave one back to her. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and left .

Laura has been in Ronnie's life since he was two years old. She was in her early forty's. She has nice curly hair that she put in a bun, same height as me, a little bit lighter than me, she has beautiful gray eyes.

I got up and started to talk to Ronnie's family and mine. After that, Laura grabbed my hands and lead me to the front of the room. She grabbed a sash that says "Mom to Be" and a crown. She pulled up a chair for me and Ronnie to sit down. Laura gave Ronnie a button that says "Father to Be".

"Okay everyone. Time to figure the baby's gender." She said.

Everyone quieted down and looked at me and Ronnie. I looked at Ronnie and he gave me the cue to tell them.

"Well," I said, "first I wanna tell you that we're having twins." I said.

Every yelled and clapped their hands. I felt Ronnie grabbed my hand and gently rub it. I told Ronnie to tell them what gender the twins are.

Ronnie cleared his throat and said, "The second thing is that we're having a boy and a girl."

Everybody yelled and clapped their hands. Laura gave me and Ronnie a big hug. More people came up to us and gave us hugs.

After that, we ate first. I had three pieces of hot wings, rotel, and a salad. I was full like tick right now. I heard some hands clapped and looked at my older cousin, Nathalie, was at the front if the room.

"Time to open gifts." She said as she sat back down.

Everybody pushed me the gifts towards me and Ronnie. We started to opened the gifts. I was surprised of all the gifts that we got.

When we got through opening gifts, we put the stuff in the car and started to slice some cake. It was a butter cream cake with ice cream in the middle. It was delicious❤️.

It was starting to get late so we wrapped things up. I hugged everybody and they gave me a hug back. I walked to the car and opened the door. I plopped down in the seat and sighed. I started to rubbed my stomach, when I felt a kick. I jumped real quickly.

"Ow, that hurts." I said.

I started to get out the car when I felt something wet. I touched my pants and to see it was wet. I ran back to the restaurant and back to the party room. I saw Ronnie talking to Laura. I ran to him and grabbed his shirt.

"What's wrong Janet?" He asked.

"My water just broke. We need to get to the hospital. RIGHT NOW!" I said.

"Oh my," Laura said, "let's go people."

Ronnie carried me bridal style and ran to the car. We got in and started to make way to the hospital. We got to the hospital in ten minutes flat. Ronnie turned the car off and ran to my side and opened the door and carried me in the hospital.

"I NEED HELP!" Ronnie yelled.

A doctor came and a nurse came with the wheel chair. Ronnie put me in the wheel chair. The pain I was feeling hurt even more.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I yelled.

"My wife's water just broke doc." Ronnie said.

"How far are the contractions?" She asked.

"Five minutes apart." I said.

"Okay, we need to get her to delivery room." she said.

We rushed to the delivery room and the doctors cut my pants off and my underwear.

"I need to push." I said

I got into the bed and I had to push.

"Push." the doctor said.

I pushed with all the strength I got.

"One of babies can't come out. We'll have to do a C-Section." The doctor said.

The doctor ran out the room. I looked at Ronnie and held his hand. He kissed my forehead.

"Ronnie, I'm scared."