Chapter 14

Janet's POV

So next week is our anniversary, and I am so excited. It has been 3 years since I married Ronnie. To tell you the truth, I fell guilty about cheating on him with another, who could be a possibility of this unborn child that's in my stomach.

I'm was thinking about getting my hair permanent curls because my hair is naturally straight, and probably color my hair burgundy. Ronnie doesn't know it though.

I woke up laying on Ronnie's chest. His arm was wrapped around me. I moved his arm slowly so that I wouldn't wake him up. I sat up on The bed and wiped my eyes. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my business, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and blow-dry my hair.

I walked out the bathroom to the bedroom and grab a purple bra and pantie set, and a tank top and gym shorts. I put some peach lotion on, put my bra and panties on, and my clothes. I put my hair into a ponytail and walked to the bed where Ronnie was still sleep.

I got on top of him and tried to wake him up.

"Baby, wake up." I said as I rocked him.

"No, 20 minutes please." he said.

I know the best way to wake him up. I put my hand in his boxers and started to play with his dick. He shot up and looked at me.

"Don't start something you can't finish." He said smirking.

"If I wasn't pregnant, I would've been finished." I said.

I gave him and kiss and bit down his bottom lip. He let my tongue enter his mouth. We was fighting for dominance, which I won.I got up and went to put my sandals.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"To the house to get some more clothes," I said as I grabbed my keys and phone, "is you coming?"

"Yea," he said getting out the bed, " can you stop by the hideout so I can get my car?"

"Sure." I said as I opened the door.

I was walking to the elevator, when someone called my name. I turned around and saw Ronnie running towards me. I pushed the elevator button and got on.

As we was walking to the car, My phone rang. It was Joaquin. I didn't want to talk to him so I put him on block. We got in the car and went to the house.

As we was turning the corner, we saw the people standing outside. I parked across the street and turned the car off. We got out and walked to the boss.

"We're almost done, Señorita." he said.

I nodded my head and started to walk in the house. I miss my house soo much. It doesn't even look like it's been shot up. It smells like a brand new house.

I went upstairs and saw my bedroom. it still looks the same. Ronnie came in and started to put his hands on my little baby bump. I put my hands on his hands. I started to picture a baby room with a crib, teddy bear, a rocking seat, and a changing table.

I snapped out when Ronnie started to tap me on my shoulders.

"You want a girl or a boy?" I asked.

"You already know I want a boy." He smirked.

"That ain't gonna happen," I said rubbing my stomach, " its gonna be a girl, I can feel it."

We both started to laugh as we pulled out some clothes and shoes. I put my stuff in the car and Ronnie locked the house door. He walked to the car and put his stuff in the car. I turned the car on and we left.