Chapter 15

Janet's POV

1 week later..

I can't believe that tomorrow is our Anniversary. I wonder what Ronnie's gonna do.

I went to the mall with Sarah and Keke to find something to get for Ronnie. We went to the tuxedo store and bought a suit and shoes, went to the jewelry store and bought him a Rolex watch and a pinky ring.

After that, I went to the salon to get my hair permanently curly and colored burgundy. Then I went to the nail shop to get my nails done.

I didn't want Ronnie to see me yet so I called him and let him know that I was gonna go to Sarah's house until tomorrow. He sounded disappointed, but he understand it.

I went to the maternity clothes store and bought a sun dress for tomorrow and a few clothes and night gowns. I also bought a ultrasound picture frame for the baby.

I went back to Sarah's house and took a shower. I put my night gown on and put my hair in a satin bonnet. I went to her mirror and adjust my gown. My boobs were getting big and so was my stomach. At least Sarah was at home with her little Yorkie Princess.

I went to her guest room and sat in the bed. I turned the TV on and watched The Conjuring. After that, I turned the lights off and went to sleep.

Ronnie's POV

Tomorrow is our Anniversary, and I wanna surprise Janet with a trip to Cancun, Mexico for a Anniversary dinner and a walk on the beach.

I went to the jewelry store by the house and got her a charm bracelet, a necklace, and a ring. After that, I went to the flower shop to buy her a dozen of roses. Then I went to edible arrangements to get a dozen of chocolate covered strawberries.

After I did all that, I went back to the hotel and got ready to go to Cancun to get setup.

Janet's POV

It was 3 o'clock in the morning when my phone rang.

You're my baby 
Ooh baby (ooh baby) 
You're my sweet sweet child 
You're my only love (you're my only love) 

You're part of me and 
I'm part of you 
You're living proof 
Of my dream come true 
Here in my walls 
I will protect you 
I'll tell you straight up 
Re-educate you in love 
You can trust me 
You can be all you want in front of me 
You can pout 
You can smile 
You don't have to be perfect 
Cause you're perfect the way that you are 

I turned over to get my phone. It was Ronnie. I sat up and answer my cell phone.

"Hello?" I said in a groggy voice.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry for calling you so early, but I called to let you know to get up because there's a surprise for you at the hotel." He said.

"Okay. I'm on my way." I said.

I hung the phone up and got up and put on my sweatpants under my gown, my slippers on, grabbed my clothes, and left Sarah's house. I'll call her later.

I got to the hotel and went to my room. I opened the door and saw a bunch of balloons, a box of chocolate covered strawberries, and a small envelope.

I closed the door and opened the envelope.

Pack your clothes, we're going to... Cancun, Mexico

"Oh...my...GOD," I said with excitement," I'm going to Cancun, Mexico!"

I did a little happy dance and packed some of my clothes, especially the dress i bought, my gold purse, passport, some shoes, my big hoop earrings, lotion, jewelry, and of course, my charger.

I got my duffle bag and went to the door. I made sure that I grabbed my keys and headed to the airport.

As I got my bags, I went to the private jet that he had bought me for my birthday. I grabbed the gifts I bought for Ronnie and locked my car door. I got on the plane and was leaving California to go to Cancun.