Chapter 5

Ronnie's POV:

I cant believe that she had the nerve to ignore my calls. It could've been an emergency or anything. She never ignore my calls. She always answers my calls, no matter what it is or where she is. “i'm starting to get worried about her." I said to myself. She didn't call me back at all last night. “ What if Big Kev kidnapped her?" “ Oh hell naw, I'm about to kill a nigga today." I said.

Janet's POV:

It's in the morning I wanna touch
It's in the morning I wanna love you
It's in the morning no interruptions
It's in the morning , Sex in the morning

I woke up to the alarm singing Robin Thicke song “It's in the Morning". I sat up on the bed and started to stretch. When I look to my left, Joaquin was right next to me. I was so ashamed of myself that I slept with another man. What will my husband say when he finds out that I slept with another man? I said to myself.

I got out of the bed, put my stuff on and left Joaquin's house. I check my iPhone, and I had 25 missed calls and 11 voicemails from Ronnie. I listened to one of them:

Janet, call me ASAP. I know who broke into our house. Please.

I speed the car up a little bit. I pulled up to the house. The whole house was shot up. I was so hysterical. First, somebody broke into my house, now someone shot up the house. I was about to call the police, but Ronnie will kill me if I call them again. I went inside the house and all I see are bullet holes. On the walls, refrigerator, pictures, everything.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and I saw no bullet holes. Why would someone shoot up the downstairs rooms, but not the upstairs? I called Ronnie to tell him what happened.

Janet: Ronnie?
Ronnie: Janet, why haven't you answered my calls?
Janet: just forget about it. The house was shot up.
Ronnie: WHAT?  Are you hurt baby?
Janet: No, I'm fine.
Ronnie: (sighs). That's good. I gotta go sweetheart.
Janet: Wait!

He hung the phone up before i could tell him that I cheated on him with another man. I packed some of my clothes, shoes, and jewelry in a suitcase and left the house. My house is not safe anymore. I went to a hotel to stay there until its safe again to stay.

Kev/Joaquin's POV:

I woke up at 11 this morning. I look to my left, and Janet was gone. “Janet!" I yelled out. My phone rang and it was Mario, one of my boys. “ the house is shot up sir. She came by the house 30 minutes ago and started to cry. She got her suitcase and left the house."

“Perfect, she left that pussy ass nigga. She finally got the message." I hung the phone up and went into the bathroom and took a shower. I came out and put on my black suit, shoes, and put my gun in my back. I left the house. When I got to the hideout, Mario was there telling me that Ronnie was looking for me. He finally got the message.