Chapter 9

Joaquin/Big Kev's POV

I was upstairs putting on my shorts, when I heard the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and went to the front of the door. I opened up the door and saw Janet there with a sad look on her face.

"I have something to tell you," she said.

"Come in." I said.

She walked in my house and sat in the living room. I shut my door and went in the living room with her. I sat right next to her and she started to cry. I wiped her eyes.

"What do you have to tell me?" I asked

"Please don't be mad at me" she said.

I pulled her closer to me and gave her a hug for a long time and whispered in her ear.

"I promise."

She raised her head up and I kissed her forehead. She smiled at me. She had the most beautiful smile on the planet. She sat up and she wiped her face.

"Ummm, I don't know how to say this to you but, I'm..."

Just before she said what she had to say, her phone rang. She answered her cell phone and she just paused and she started to bust out crying. She got up and ran out the door, got into her car and left. I wonder what happened.

Janet's POV

Joaquin told me to come in and I walked in his living room and sat on his couch. I started to cry when Joaquin came in. He sat right next to me and wiped my tears.

"What do you have to tell me?" He asked.

"Please don't be mad at me." I said.

He pulled me close to him and he hugged me for a long time and whispered in my ear.

"I'm promise."

I raised my head up and he kissed my forehead. I smiled at him. I sat up and wiped my face.

"Ummm, I don't know how to say this  to you but, I'm..."

Just before I told him, my phone rang. I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said

"Yes, is this Mrs. Janet?" A woman asked.

"Yes."

"Well, I'm calling from the UCLA Medical Center, and I wanted to inform you that Mr. Ronnie is in the hospital. He was shot in the stomach."

When I heard the word "shot", it felt like the whole world stopped. I busted out crying, grabbed my stuff, got in my car and went to the hospital. Telling Joaquin would have to wait.

Ronnie's POV

I was sitting in my office thinking about if I should leave the Mafia life, When Frankie came in.

"Boss, I got some news."

I turned around and grabbed me a cigar.

"What is it?" I asked as I light my cigar.

"I heard that one of the crew members is betraying us." He said.

"Which one is it?"

"Joey."

I shook my head. Joey was like a son to me. He was only 17 when he got in.

"Well, seems like he needs to pay a lesson." I said as I blew smoke.

I told Frankie, J man, and Kirk to go with me. I got strapped up and put a trench coat on so they wouldn't see my weapons. We all got in my car and left.

I asked Frankie where was Joey at right now and he said to his house. I nodded my head and started to speed up.

When we pulled up on Joey's street, I turned my lights off and started to cruise. I parked across from his house and turned the car off. Me and the boys sat in the car as we watched Joey taking the drugs in his house. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

As soon as Joey walked into his house, me and the boys got out and walked across the street to his house. As we walked to the door. I gave Frankie and J man a signal to bust in. As soon as they bust in, J man hold Joey by his shirt and pushed him to the wall. I started to walk in the house.

"Umm, hey boss." Joey said nervously.

"Don't hey boss me," I said holding my hand up to his face, " you betrayed me."

I walked over to him and said "Why would you do this to me?"

He smirked and said, " this is why." He pulled the gun out and shot me in the stomach. J man hit in the jaw and threw him. Kirk and Frankie ran towards me. I was going in and out of consciousness.

"Stay with us boss." Kirk said

Next thing I know, everything went black.

Oh shit, Ronnie got shot. Do you think he's gonna make it?

Is Janet gonna tell Joaquin about the pregnancy?

Please vote and comment.

Sleeping With My Husband's Enemyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें