Chapter 12

Janet's POV

I was on my way to Joaquin's house, when I get a text from Keke.

Hey girl

Hey girlie

Did you tell him about the pregnancy?

Who?

Duhh, Ronnie.

I totally forgot about the pregnancy. I didn't even think about telling him about. As a matter of fact, I will never tell him.

No, I didn't tell him yet.

Why not? He needs to know. He needs to be in the baby's life.

I will tell him when I'm ready.

I pulled up to Joaquin's house and turned my car off. I got out the car and walk to his door and knocked. He answered the door. He had no shirt on, his black sweat pants, and his hair was slick back.

"Hey sexy." I said

"Hey beautiful." He said as he kissed my lips. His lips was so soft and luscious and sweet. It turned me on right then and there. I went inside his house and sat in his kitchen island.

"What do you want to drink?" He asked.

"A glass of water." I said.

He gave me a glass of water and I took a sip. He started to stare at me with his eyes and smiled his pearly whites at me.

"What are you staring at?" I asked him.

He licked his lips and said" you."

I started to blush. Joaquin came to me and started to kiss me. I kissed him back and he picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs to his room. He sat me gently on his bed and started to remove my shirt and bra. He put one of my breast in his mouth and started to suck. I let out a moan.

He started to kiss my neck and started to suck on it til I had a hickey. He started to take my pants off and kissed my stomach. It felt so good when he was going down to my kitty. He took my panties off and started to lick my clit. Then he pulled his pants and boxers off. He started to put it in my kitty, when I stopped him.

"Wait!" I said

"Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?" He asked.

I hopped off the bed and started to put my clothes back on.

"It's not you, its me." I said

He looked at me confused and said, " what do you mean?"

I didn't wanna tell him, but I have to. After I put my clothes on, I turned around to him.

"Joaquin, there's something I have to tell you. Something very important." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and said," I'm pregnant."

He started to laugh. "Okay, you playing with me are you?"

I gave him a serious look. "No, I'm for real."

His smile went away and he was pissed. "How many weeks are you?"

"I turned 17 weeks tomorrow." I said.

He rubbed his hair and started to shake. His face was turning red. I went over to him and rubbed his back. He grabbed me from my arms and pushed me into the wall.

"Get out," he said, " and never come back. I don't wanna see or here from you, again."

I shook my head. He dropped me onto the floor and I grabbed my shoes, phone, and keys and left as fast as I could. I was a fool to be with Joaquin. I know now. He better not see and talk to me for a very long time.

Now, it's time to tell Ronnie. I'm not gonna tell him about me sleeping with another man, just that I'm pregnant.