Chapter 3

After last night's fun. I woke up and looked at Ronnie. He looks so cute when he sleeping. When his green eyes looked at me, I smiled at him and said “Good morning baby." He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. Good morning beautiful." He said.

I got up and took a shower. I felt a presence behind me. It was Ronnie washing my back. I got out the shower and put on my favorite lotion, Japanese cherry blossom, on my body and put on turquoise bra and panties set.

I went into my closet and put on some skinny jeans, a shirt that says “Keep Calm and STFU" that fit my curves, put on my j.lo perfume, my bracelets, earrings, my favorite necklace, and put my black pumps on. My hair was curled up in a bun.

When I got down stairs, Ronnie was already out the door with his clothes on. I looked at him and said " where are you going?" He turned around and said “ The people at work for me called me saying that they know who broke into our house. See you later on tonight."

After he closed the door, I shook my head and went back upstairs. When I got to the bedroom, my phone was ringing. I didn't know who it was, so I answered it. “Hello?"

“Janet, is this you?" A man asked in his Italian voice. I said “This is she." “ This is Joaquin." I was relieved. I thought it was that dude from yesterday. “What's up Joaquin?" He told me to come over his house. I said okay and asked for the address. I hung up the phone, grabbed my keys and purse and lock the door behind me.

I got into my Camaro, and went to Joaquin's house. As I pulled up tin his drive way, his house was big. His yard was on point. It looks like he has a two story house. As I walked to the door to knock on it, he already opened it. I gave him a hug and he invited me in.

When I tell you that his house was nice, it was nice. The walls were different colors in each room. The kitchen was huge. I was like a kid in the candy store.

I sat on his white couch and he poured me some red wine. “How did you know that I like red wine?" I asked him. He said “ I have a good feeling about what one you drink" I looked at him and sipped my wine. He said “I heard someone broke into your house last night. You found out who did it?" I choked on my wine when he said that.

“No, not yet." I said. He said that we need to get a small camera in every part of your house. I agreed with him. He said “ I can do that for you for free." His eyes were like wow, his smile was flawless. I said ok.  I gave him my address and said that I have to go get my best friend (I lied so I can leave).He got up and gave me a kiss on the lips and walked me to my car. I got in my car, I waved to him goodbye and got in my car and left.

Ronnie's POV:

I love my wife Janet very much. I'll do anything in the world for her. I know that we haven't been able to be with each other like I wanted to, but this business has me running around like a chicken with his head cut off. I've seen the looks on her face, and I'm disappointed that I can't spend time with my wife for a change.

As I sat in my office smoking a cigar, I head a knock on the door. “ Come in." I yelled. It was Frankie, my best friend. “ Ronnie, we know who broke into your house." Frankie said. I sat up with the cigar in my hand. “Well, spit it out then. Who is it?" Frankie showed him a picture of the man with spike up hair with the white t-shirt and jeans. Frankie said“ they called him Kev."

“Well then, lets pay “Kev" a visit then huh? " I said.

Janet's POV:

After I left Joaquin's house, I called my friends, Keke and Sarah, to meet me at my house. When I got home, they was there. I haven't seen them in two years. I gave them a hug and took them in my house. "Girl, your house is big." Sarah said. Keke said“ makes me wanna move in." We laughed as we was sipping some 1800 Pomegranate.

“So what's happening with your marriage, Janet?" Keke asked. I said “At first, it was alright, but every since his business got in his way, he has no time for me anymore." Sarah said “Did y'all have sex?" “Yes," I said, “ last night. I never had sex like that since our honeymoon, but it doesn't feel the same anymore."

Sarah asked “So what you saying that even if the sex was good to you, I didn't feel the same?"  “I know what that means," Keke said, “That means he's cheating on you." I spit my drink everywhere “ That's not even possible, he's been working late." I said. Sarah said, “ yeah, you right, he must be working hard to provide for you." I nodded my head and sip some pomegranate. “Was my husband cheating or he was working late?" I thought to myself.