14. A Kiss

"Who are you?!" I shout.

Marron starts to giggle, and whispers something. The guy had his hands covering my eyes so I couldn't see anything.

"Are you sure you don't know?" He asks.

His voice did sound familiar, but I couldn't really detect who it was. His voice was a little deep too. He removes his hands and puts roses in front of me.

"My favorites! They're beautiful!" I say.

I grab the roses, and turn around. Right in front of me was,

"Trunks?!"

He had his blue hair all slicked back with gel. He wore a black tuxedo with a white shirt under it, with a red tie, and also somehow got his ears pierced.

  "Wow Trunks.. you're handsome." I accidentally blurt.

He blushes, and holds my hand.

"And you look so beautiful that words cannot describe your beauty." He tells me.

I thank him and we have a few drinks. Then, we hit the dance floor. We head over to where Bulla and Goten were, and they looked just as shocked as I was. We dance, we drink, and we have fun. Marron eventually came with a dude she had just met. They make out, and she tells us that she'll be back. The guy carries her to who knows where.

"Looks like someone found a boyfriend." Bulla says, giggling.

"I'll have to tell Krillin about this." Goten says, and we all burst out laughing.

Before we knew it, it was already 11:00 PM. I look over in the distance and I see Mai, and she's pointing right at me. I see her with a tall guy in a mask, he's holding a gun, and he nods his head.

"Y/n." Trunks says.

"Wanna head outside?" I agree, and we walk outside.

We're standing in the moonlight in Mai's yard. Just us. Trunks and I.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are?" Trunks asks.

I laugh. Thank Kami we were outside in the dark, because I could feel my face getting hot.

"Trunks... I-I don't know what to say." I tell him.

He smiles.

"About what?" He asks curiously.

"About this.. you.. and I... I don't know?!" I say laughing.

He laughs too.

"Do you want to know how I feel about you?" He asks.

I look into those beautiful blue eyes of his.

"What?" I ask.

He places his hand on my cheek, and smiles at me for one whole minute.

"I love you Y/n." He says softly. He leans in, and kisses me for what seemed like forever.

                                     ❤️♾