Late trips and midnight skies🌃 🇨🇦🇰🇵

Hey, (idk why it's not working but I hope u see it 🥺) thanks for the suggestion for Canada x North. I used to really love them as a ship so it's nice to go back to old roots :). I also just wanted it to be them this time, no other ships, just them. I hope you enjoy the story!

Warnings: None just a lot of flashbacks and I guess fighting if that bothers you

Ships: Canada x North Korea

Canada's point of view

I was at home watching some T.V. The moonlight was shining through the windows, illuminating the room. My boyfriend was sitting next to me. He had his head on my lap. I petted his hair.

He shuffled and looked up at me with a small smile on his face. It's rare to see North smile around people. He only smiles when he's around me which I think is adorable.

"We should go on a late night drive." I looked at him confused.

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now. It'll be relaxing and we can enjoy each other's presence." I nodded my head and turned off the T.V.

"Alright, let me go put my coat on, then we can leave." I pecked him on the lips as I stood.

North turned off all the lights and grabbed the keys to the car. He opened the front door for me and I walked through as I thanked him.

He closed it and locked it behind us. He unlocked the car doors and opened the door for me.

"What a gentleman." I laughed as I got in.

He kissed me on the cheek before he closed the door. He got in the car and started driving.

"So do you have a place you want to go?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise." he put on the musice softly.

After a little bit, he started to drive onto the highway. He cleared his throat to get my attention. I looked over at him as he drove.

"Canada remember how we met." I laughed at the memory.

"Yeah, I remember."

~Flashback~

I was at the park. I was only six years old. I was with my siblings.

I started to hear crying. Who's crying? I stop my swing and try to find the person crying. I keep walking until I see the person. He was on the ground crying his eyes out.

He had a red, white, and blue flag. He also had a red star on the left of his face. He was crying really hard. I went up the him and sat beside him.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I shook his shoulder.

I must have scared him because he started crying more. I sat in front of him instead of sitting beside him. I was on my knees. I could feel the grass brush up against my knees.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you! If it makes you feel better, my name is Canada." he picked up his head and looked at me.

He wiped his eyes with his arm.

"M-my names North Korea." he said quietly.

"Why are you crying? Did you lose your toy? I was sad when I lost teddy." he shook his head.

"I don't know where my mom is." he was about to start crying again.

"Please don't cry! Maybe my papa can help us." I stood up and put my hand out, "Come on." I smiled at him so I don't look threatening to him.