Let's get drunk, hoes! 🥴🇺🇸🇷🇺

*EDITED*

Ayy welcome to yet another one shot. This one is long but not as long as the first one.

Warning: Partying

Ships: Poland x Germany, South Korea x Japan, Russia x America, Britain x France

America's point of view

"Heyyy, bitch!!" I startled my dad.

He was sitting at the table trying to drink his tea until he saw me and looked at me with disgust plastered all over his face.

"Excuse me?" he asked me.

"Oh sorry, I mean dad." I told him with a smile on my face.

"I just," Britain stopped himself and took a breath, "what do you want, America?" he massaged his temples.

"I was wondering if I can hang out with some friends." I took a step closer to the dining table.

"I don't care but make sure you confirm it with France." he told me as he took another sip of his tea.

I went to my mother's room. She was making the bed when I walked in. Her outfit consisted of leggings and a grey fluffy sweater that we got her for her birthday.

I walked into the room and knocked on the door to tell her I was here. She looked over to me and smiled her warm smile.

"Oui mon fils? (Yes my son?)" she questioned.

"Well, I was wondering if I could hang out with a couple of friends of mine." I told her as I leaned against the door.

"What did your dad say?" she fixed up one of the pillows and flattened it with their hand, smoothing over the wrinkles.

"He said he didn't care and told me to confirm it with you." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well," she walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek, "make sure to be safe and don't come back in too late." she smiled at me.

I nodded my head and hugged her goodbye. I walked out and left the door open for her. I walked over to dad who was still sipping his tea (in his hood man I miss X). I told dad goodbye and he said it back.

I walked down the stairs and made it to the door. I opened it and almost forgot to say something to my lovely family.

"Bye, hoes!" I yelled as I heard my dad groan loudly up the stairs.

I smiled as I closed the door. I took out my phone and looked at the group chat. We had a group chat with Russia, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Poland, and myself.

Us hoes and bitches

R: So where are we meeting?

J: Well at the park Obvi

G: *Obviously

J: SHUT UP CUNT

R: *Shut up, cunt

J: I'm bout to smake the shitt out of you

J: *smack

G: *about

J: UGGHHH

S: Stop being so mean to my baby bean

J: Thanks babe

A: Aww that's so cute

P: I know right!

A: Wait so wat park we meetin at?