We did it 💟 🇺🇸🇷🇺

*EDITED*

Yoo, I'm a day behind but I made up for this chapter. This thing took me two days to make. (P.S: I made this book in 8th grade because in health we were learning about that stuff.)

Warnings: Mentions Soviet and Nazi, mentions pregnancy, and I think that's it

Ships: Russia x America, North Korea x Canada, U.K x France, USSR x Third Reich

Russia's point of view

America was sitting in the waiting room bouncing his foot impatiently. He looks cool and sly but his actions sure as hell don't. He kept looking at the door then back at the clock.

The reason he was being anxious (and a bit of myself too) is because we are going to be uncles today. We found out Canada was going to be having a baby.

I put my hand on his hip as he smiled at me. There were other family members in the lobby like Australia, South Korea, Japan, Great Britain, and France. New Zealand would be here but he was so young so I guess he's staying with Mexico.

A nurse walked in. She was looking down a clipboard.

"Canada and North Korea's family members?" she asked without even sparing a glance away from the clipboard.

We stood up. She looked up shortly then back at her clipboard.

"Follow me." she said.

We followed her quickly. She took us to a room. She opened the door and let us inside. I saw Canada hold a baby in his hands. North was right next to him, holding his hand as he laid his head on the bed.

Canada looked at us with a shining smile. North looked at us with warm eyes but I could tell that he still had a protective demeanor. I would do the same thing with America if we had a kid together.

France was the first to come over to Canada's side. He had tears in his eyes as he looked down at the baby. I sat down on a nearby chair. America came over and leaned against it. He grabbed my hand and held it which I didn't mind.

"My baby is now a father and North make sure you stay by his side no matter what happens." He said as she looked over to North.

"Don't worry, mom, I will." he said seriously.

Since Canada and North have got married, France has granted North to call him mom or France. I call him mom too, but it's sometimes weird because I'm not used to saying mom because I've never had one. I've only had my dad (Soviet) and my stepdad (Third).

He told me the reason why they call him mom instead of papa or dad is because when the kids were younger they would call him mom because he acted like one. I guess it just stuck.

America and I have been married for about a year and a half now as North and Canada have been married for 6 years. We also call Great Britain dad. They accept us as their children.

"You guys want to know her name?" Canada questioned.

We moved from the couch and beside his hospital bed. Canada looked at North with a smile on his face.

"You want to tell them her name?" he questioned.

North nodded his head and everyone turned to him.

"Her name is Nora." he told us.

Mostly everyone either squealed or awed at her name.

"You guys want to hold Nora?" he asked.