Loved ones can be gone but still there👻🇺🇸🇷🇺

P.S: There may be errors! Art is also NOT mine!

I was thinking about this as I was trying to sleep and I was like this a good/sad idea, but hey come on we need a little angst every now and then, right? Also sorry it's not that long. I have other stories in the making right now! Please understand 🥺💗

Warnings: Character death (I'll imply it in the beginning and talk about it more at the end), alcohol abuse, depression, drug abuse (it's just Adderall, not heroin or anything like that), eating problems, spirits (or some people call them ghosts)

Ships: Ukraine x Canada, America x Russia, Mexico x Brazil, Japan x South Korea

Information: We are going to pretend you can get Adderall whenever you like and not only be able to get it in prescription

America's point of view

I was laying on the couch, drinking any alcohol I had to my disposal. At the moment I was drinking vodka that used to be...No, I'm not supposed to be thinking about him.

I took another swig of the alcohol, making it burn the back of my throat. I had a meeting tomorrow and it's at 8 o'clock in the morning. Right now it was midnight. It was completely silent besides the cars driving outside on the highway.

I've been living this dangerous cycle of life for the past few months since he left. In the morning I'll take three Adderalls and some type of painkiller to get rid of the hangover, so I can stay focused during the meetings. At nightfall when the Adderall wears off, I start drinking heavy alcohol.

I don't eat unless I feel like I deserve I need food, so at most I eat once a week, even though, I don't want to. I've had people check up on me every now and again, but I end up pushing them away in the politest way possible. I either told them 'thank you for checking on me, but I'm fine, so please don't worry about me.' or I would have to say 'thank you for your care, but I am getting through this just fine.'

The only person that keeps coming over is Canada, but when he comes over I don't answer the door. I even changed my locks to make sure he wouldn't get in here. He doesn't really come over like he used to, but he comes from time to time.

I would rather him leave me be and have him handle Ukraine. Speaking of Ukraine, he's been doing okay, he's grieving better than I could, but hey we all grieve differently.

My eyes started to grow tired. I put the alcohol on the table and turned over to fall asleep.

9 am

I yawned and the pounding headache came. Man, I was really hoping I would choke on my vomit so I wouldn't have to get up. I sat up and winced as the ache grew more. I rubbed my temples as I stood.

As I was walking, I knocked over something. I look down and notice it's an empty vodka bottle from a few nights before. I'll have to pick up a little bit, later. I stepped over it and made my way to the bathroom.

I opened the cabinet with all the medicines in it. I grabbed a pain killer and some Adderall, knowing I'll need it. I walked out of the bathroom avoiding the mirror. I already know I look horrible, why do I need to reassure myself of it.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I open the two medicines I had in my hand. I took out the number of pills I needed and shoved it in my mouth. I took a gulp of the water and swallowed down the bitter pills.

I look over at the clock and notice it's 9 o'clock. I rolled my eyes. I'm already an hour late. Should I even go to this stupid meeting? I had two options, one I go to the meeting and dread every minute of it or I could stay home and clean things. I might as well go because I don't feel like cleaning.