Let's be broken together 💔 🇺🇸🇷🇺

*Edited 🥺👑

I'm finally done with 8th-grade hoes! Now I actually have time to write. No more finals! No more tests! No more homework! Yasssss!!!!

Warnings: Mentions death, breakup, alcohol abuse, physical/emotional abuse, depression, self-hatred, and I guess gay shit but that's always XD

Ships: USSR x Third (mentioned slightly), Ukraine x Canada, Russia x America, North x America (mentioned), Britain x France (mentioned)

Russia's point of view

"Hello, is this Russia?"

"Speaking."

Right now, I was strolling with my boyfriend through the park. The sun was about to go down so the sky had a tinted orange to it.

Germany wrapped his arm around mine as I was on the phone. I looked down at him as I smiled.

"Yes, your dad is in the hospital and doesn't have much time, so come quick." she told me.

I almost dropped the phone when she said 'hospital'. I ran to the car as Germany speed walked. I got into the car and started the car as he finally just closed the door.

I started speeding to the hospital and Germany put on his seat belt. I heard him huff beside me.

"Jesus we are going to a hospital not practicing for a NASCAR race." he said.

"Germany, my dad is dying in a fucking hospital right now, I need to go fast so I can see him before he dies." I told him as I tightened the grip on the steering wheel.

I was trying to stay calm and collective but it was hard when he was acting like he didn't even care about me or my father. He stayed silent. At least he has the decency to stay quiet.

We finally get to the hospital and I hurry to get out the car. I waited for Germany but he was going too slow so I ran inside to building.

I asked the receptionist where my dad's room was and she looked at me saddened. She looked down at her computer and told me the room number. I thanked her and ran to my dad's room like it depended on it.

When I walked in, I saw that my brothers and sisters were there well besides Canada who was beside Ukraine holding him as he cried. I ran over to my dad and held his hand. He turned over to me and tried to smile but couldn't. I saw chips of his flag start falling off his face. Tears started to run down my face.

"Russia, hey, it's okay." he told me, I let him continue talking. "I will be in a better place, I will finally be with my other again."

He was talking about Third. He died from the same thing my dad is dying from. My dad was so heartbroken. Germany and I were already dating, so it didn't really matter to them.

He put his hand on my cheek. I saw that his flag was almost gone. He's going to be dying soon. Damn it!

"Remember I love you all so much." he looked off to the side as if he was looking at somebody, "I'm coming, honey." with that he was gone.

My hand was now holding nothing. I fell to the ground. None of the siblings were as close as I was to Soviet. I sobbed hard. My siblings were crying but I was bawling. I got up and wiped my eyes while still having them fall.

I looked around and didn't see Germany anywhere near me. What a jerk.

I grabbed his Ushanka and held it to my chest. I looked around the room and saw that half the family left. They never fucking cared anyways. I left the room, taking his Ushanka. I saw Germany on his phone. He didn't even spare a glance at me.