first kiss?

Shraddha's injuries were recovering by now and it was healing faster than it normally does. By now she doesn't have to wear the wrap on her hand and a small bandage was put on her forehead.
As it was a weekend Shraddha and Varun's mother decided to plan a trip to amusement park with the family and so they were getting ready and packing what all was needed during a trip.

Shraddha's look

After everything was done they went on to the bus they had booked for the trip. After few minutes Varun's family arrived too.

 After few minutes Varun's family arrived too

Varun's look

Varun spotted shraddha at the last seat listening to music with closed eyes and her sister at the window seat. But as soon as ruhi saw pihu she asked varun to change the seats as she wanted to seat with pihu. Varun gladly accepted. While changing the seats shraddha opened her eyes and greeted varun. She asked him whether he wants to share the earphone and he agreed. So they both were listening to the music and varun told shraddha that she has a good taste in music. After sometime shraddha fell asleep in Varun's shoulder but he didn't mind. It was a long trip so they decided to stop for snacks all went except for varun and shraddha as she was sleeping Varun didn't wanted to disturb her sleep and so asked his family to go ahead and buy whatever they feel like buying for him and shraddha.
While they went Varun was enjoying the scenary and then he turned to Shraddha and his eyes immediately went to her lips. It was really pretty and he was tempted. After not able to resist he slowly went closer and kissed her lips.
Shraddha was in a deep sleep so she didn't feel anything.
He quickly moved away in fear that someone will see him. He thought no one saw him but he was wrong there was a person who saw it and was burning in anger and jealousy.
It's a short chapter but hope you like it.
Please comment and vote