Bon appetit (part 2)

"varun!?"
"Shraddha!?"
Varun's mother immediately hugged her and then went to Shraddha's mom and hugged her as well. She then spoke
"Oh my god priyu i didn't know Shraddha was your daughter."
"Ya but how do you know her"
Shraddha didn't want her to know that she worked at a supermarket she was going to lie but Varun's mother spoke first.
"Oh she is the babysitter of my daughter"
" Oh is that so... That's nice"
Thankfully Varun's mom didn't talk about their first meet.
They all went to the dining table and shraddha helped her mother setting up the table. They all sat down pihu and ruhi next to eachother other and varun and shraddha next to each other.
After seeing varun, shanaya tried to get close to varun and so while eating she rubbed her legs with his but it was of Shraddha's. Shraddha choked on her food and everyone looked at her suspiciously. She told them it was nothing. She checked down the table and saw shanaya's leg. She immediately messaged her it was her legs and not varun's. Shanaya checked the message and instantly removed her legs.
Shraddha's mom asked shraddha to serve the food. Finding this as an opportunity to get close to varun shanaya told that she can serve them. But Shraddha's mom told her that since shraddha is younger she has to serve. Shanaya dejectedly sat down.
Shraddha started serving the food. Finally when it was the turn to serve the sliced carrots and cucumbers shanaya put her foot in front of shraddha and so when she was going to serve varun she fell and varun landed on top of her. She was busy cleaning up while varun was looking at her.

(If you didn't understand the scene refer to this video)
Finally varun spoke " why do we end up like this"
Finally the family members helped them and Shraddha's mom asked them if they are okay.
She asked shraddha to help herselves and varun to clean up. She took him to her bedroom and gave him a towel and took a towel for herselves.
After they cleaned up varun finally took a glance at her bedroom.
"Nice bedroom you have"
"Ya thanks but it is not as nice as bedrooms at your house though"
"Ya but our bedrooms are not cozy like yours"
She just smiled to that.
He went towards the window and saw the button for the ladder. He remembered that she mostly took the stairs to enter the house.
"Why do you have ladder in your bedroom?"
Shraddha hesitated for a few minutes and then replied
"Um its fun you know that's why"
Of course varun didn't believe her.
"Oh really then why only use it when your stepfather is there?"
She didn't know how to answer to that and so she tried to change the subject.
"Um our family might be waiting for us let's go"
"Trying to avoid the topic i see... But I won't go unless you to tell me Shraddha"
"Varun why are we wasting time on such stupid things our family might me waiting for us and they might be hungry too let's go"
"That's what i am saying shraddha...why do you want them to keep waiting just answer and then we will go"
"See if you don't want to come don't i am going"
She was leaving when varun pulled her back carefully not to hurt her sprained hand.
"Is it so hard to answer such a simple question? If it is then something is wrong with your life and maybe i can help you. Please tell me what's going on"
She looked at him with sad eyes and replied
"It's not that easy"
They were both trying to communicate with their eyes. Varun trying to tell her to let him help her and Shraddha requesting him to let her life be as it is and don't try to change it. They were standing quite close to each other. Shraddha eyes started to tear. Varun wiped the tears for her.
Meanwhile shanaya was getting annoyed as to why they are taking so much time and so she excused herself by saying that she will check whether they need some help. She went upstairs to see varun and shraddha quite close she got angry and cleared her throat.
They immediately got away and shraddha wiped the tears.
"Um if you guys are done can we go? Everyone is waiting"
"Um ya we were just-"
Shanaya cut off shraddha
"Forget it no need of explanation"
But after she saw varun she immediately changed her tone
"Um i mean no need to explain sister i trust you now let's go"
After varun and shraddha went shanaya swore to separate them.
Uff quite a long chapter isn't it?😏
Hope this will cover up the for not uploading fur so long and hope you like this chapter.
Comment and vote
😊