Found My Cinderella

The next day shraddha hugged her mother as she was leaving after they leave for college. She didn't want her to go as now her stepfather can do anything to her again but she didn't have any choice and so she just hugged her very tightly and bid goodbye.
After she reached the college she went to the class and found Nora. She went to her and thanked her for last night. Nora asked her did anyone get suspicious. She wanted to tell her but she didn't want her step sister to harm nora as well so she lied to her that no one was suspicious. Just as their conversation ended she saw Varun entering the class but with a lost face. He looked at her for a second and smiled but then again that lost look was back. She thought it might be about last night. Soon the teacher entered and they started the class. During the break everyone was at the canteen and Varun's friends and Shraddha's friends had now become kind of close friends so they sit together most of the times. Shraddha was sitting their chatting with girls and she looked at varun for a second,he was still looking lost.
Then suddenly shanaya came and grabbed shraddha's hand too tightly for her comfort but shraddha didn't want anyone to know so she showed no reaction. Shanaya then said "hey sister I want you to come with me somewhere, will you come?" Even though she sounded like it was request but Shraddha knew her too well that it wasn't a request. So before shraddha could say anything Alia asked shanaya "where do you wanna take her...even we can come"
They even kiara said "ya even we can join you guys right!?"
Now even Varun's attention was towards them. Shraddha knew she didn't have a choice but she was happy that everyone was giving her concerning looks. She was happy knowing that there are people other than her mother who care about her.
She then spoke "no no it's fine it's just a few minutes then i will be back"
Then Nora asked her "you sure you will be fine?" Because they all know how shanaya is and so they were concerned.
"Ya i will be fine" she smiled to them and left with her sister.
Shanaya was dragging her to the radio room and Shraddha's hands were paining but she couldn't say anything. After she reached she pushed her and said "I told you to stay away from Varun right!? Then why the hell are you still roaming out with him!!"
" Its...its not my fault my friends were with him so that's why i also sat with them but i swear i didn't talk to him...i didn't even look at him"
"Ya right!" She gave her a look and thought of giving her a lesson afterwards but now she needed her help. "Ok so what we talked about yesterday. I want your help now"
"Right now!?"
"Ya any problem?" She gave her a look clearly indicating that she had no choice but to help her.
Meanwhile everyone were still worried about shraddha as she didn't come yet when suddenly they heard a beautiful voice through the speakers of their canteen. Varun suddenly came back from his lost zone as soon as her heard the sound. It was the same one which he was searching for.
He immediately ran towards the radio room and opened the door and saw shanaya singing. He didn't expect she was the one who he was searching for and was kind of disappointed. Shanaya as soon as she finished her singing acted surprised as soon as she saw varun and said "oh my god was the broadcasting switch on!? Oh no what will i do now!"
"You were the one who i danced with last night?"
"Um ya"
"But the girl had grey eyes"
"Um...i actually wore lens so no one would realise it was me"
"But why didn't you want anyone to know it was you?"
"Um...Because...i was just too scared that everyone would not appreciate me as they will know it was me"
"Really?"
"Ya that's why i do come here everyday without anyone knowing but today i didn't know how the broadcasting switch was on"
He didn't wanted to believe her but he saw it in front of his eyes she was singing and it was the voice he was searching for. But her eyes... Their was something pure and beautiful in those eyes which he is enable to find in Shanaya's eyes but then he thought it was probably the lens.
He finally found his Cinderella but why does he still feel she not the one he was searching for?
So how was the chapter?
Hope you liked it
Comment and vote 😊