Again

Next day after shraddha woke up she got ready for the other part time job but before that she had to pick her sister from her friend's house. She had already asked the lady who had offered the job that can she bring her sister along and the lady had no problem. She had send the address yesterday only. The house was not that far from her house.
After picking her sister she went to the house. The lady had opened the door and greeted her and also thanked her for taking the job. She also found her sister cute.
As soon as shraddha went inside she heard her sister's name being called.
It was pihu. As soon as ruhi saw pihu she ran towards her and they both hugged each other tightly.
Shraddha asked them how do they know each other and ruhi replied that she was one of her best friends in school.
The lady had come down after getting ready for work and she told shraddha that her son will be arriving at evening so she can go after that. She thanked her again and left.
Pihu asked ruhi and Shraddha to play with her and Shraddha couldn't ignore her pouty face and so she agreed. Both the children were enjoying Shraddha's company.
Soon it was evening and Shraddha was was casually cleaning at kitchen and the children were playing at hall. The bell rang and pihu told shraddha she can answer the door. Shraddha could hear the noises.
"Bhaiyuuuuuu"
"Hello pihu... So how was your day?"
"It was awesome... The babysitter didi is so good"
Shraddha was happy that pihu liked her. She was done cleaning so she went to the hall and again her eyes widened because it was Varun who was pihu's brother.
Varun saw her and at first he was shocked and then he was happy that it was Shraddha.
"Um... So you had a sister?"
"Ya... You too" Varun asked glancing towards ruhi. Although he knew that but he didn't want to be that obvious.
"Ya... Ruhi come here and introduce yourself to bhaiya"
Ruhi ran towards Shraddha and said "hi bhaiya...my name is ruhi short for ruhanika and she is my sister shradhhu and pihu is my best friend forever" and she smiled cutely. Varun also smiled and her and ruffled her hair.