The deal

After breakfast they went to their rooms to get ready

They came down stairs and went outside

They came down stairs and went outside. Varun helped shraddha open the door of the car and then helped her put the seatbelt. While doing so shraddha was a little surprised and so she turned around and by doing so her lips touched his cheeks. They both had wide eyes and they stared at each other for a few seconds after Varun awkwardly started coughing and went back and shraddha turned around facing towards the window.
They reached the college and Varun again helped her with the car door. They then went to their class and as soon as their friends saw them they hugged varun and shraddha. They didn't hug shraddha that tightly knowing her injury. The girls took shraddha before varun could sit with her. They made her sit in the middle and then they were full on talking. Varun sat behind shraddha sulking.
After class they all went to canteen and sat at their usual table. Shraddha was so happy to be back. They were in the middle of talking when shanaya came and greeted them. "Hello sister" She said it the most sweet way.
Shraddha got goosebumps when she heard her step-sister's voice. Nora stood up and asked shanaya "what do you want?"
"I'm here just to talk to my sister"
Alia then spoke "stop your acting...we all know your real face now"
"But...but i didn't do anything it was just my father"
Kiara then spoke "if you really cared then you could have stopped your father"
"I...i never knew my father did this to my sister...if i knew i would never let that happen... Shraddha pls come with me i wanna talk to you and apologize to you"
From the way she spoke shraddha knew that she is acting but she didn't have any choice.
Varun then spoke " Shraddha is going nowhere if you wanna talk, talk right here." He held shraddha's hand.
"Please shraddha only for a minute pls "
Shraddha knew if she didn't go she would do something bad and so she stood up but varun pulled her back and said "you are not going anywhere"
"It's ok varun it's only a minute nothing will happen"
Aditya then spoke "but-"
"If I'm not there in a minute then you guys can come searching for me ok?"
The squad was not convinced
"Pleaseeee"
They then had to agree due to shraddha's puppy eyes.
She went with her sister. They went to the hallway and then shanaya turned to her with a smirk. Shraddha knew what that mean...something bad.
"So my dear sister...how are you now? Oh no please don't consider this as a concern i just asked because now that you are staying with my boyfriend. He would have taken care of you"
"He is not your boyfriend though"
She grabbed her shoulder tightly and said "he will not but soon will be when he hears my singing at the competition which will be held at our college and you will help me and if you don't...don't forget you sister"
Shraddha immediately got alerted and said "please not my sister"
"If you don't want anything to happen to your sister then help me in the competition."
She signed and said "okay"
"Good" Shanaya was going to go when she saw shraddha's friends coming and so she hugged shraddha and said "thank you so much for accepting my apology sister"
Shraddha was confused why she was being nice all of a sudden then she noticed her friends coming. Shanaya then wispered in her ears "Don't you dare say anything about our deal or else remember"
She pulled back and smiled to her sweetly and went. Her friends reached and asked whether she did something. She replied no and smiled towards them. But varun knew that smile is fake and decided to ask when they reach home.
I'm so sorry i was taking a break from the wattpad.
Also Varun got married😱
Anyways how was the chapter?
Hope you liked it
Comment and vote