Epilogue

They all arrived at the hospital and shraddha was immediately taken to the operation room. After some time the doctor came out and said " The patient has lost a lot of blood and moreover she got unconscious too so she is right now critical...she may slip into coma too...we are trying our best." And by saying that he left. All were shattered hearing this especially shraddha's mom and Varun. Varun's mom and his friends were comforting shraddha's mom and him when the police arrived and they said that the step father has been found and has been put in more secured jail and they will name sure he gets a deserved punishment.
They all were waiting for the operation light to turn off.
After few hours the light finally turned off and the doctor arrived and he said " Good news for all...shraddha is out of danger and she is fine now. She is right now unconscious she will wake up after few hours...but she will have to stay for a day to properly recover so one of you can stay here."
"Ok thank you so much doctor" Varun's mom replied.
At first shraddha's mom was going to stay but Varun told her he will stay...at first she didn't agree but then varun's mom told her that her other daughter also needs her and varun will take good care of shraddha. She then agreed. Varun quickly went to the hospital bathroom and cleaned himself and changed his clothes as there was blood in it.

----

Shraddha's eyes finally opened and the first thing she saw varun hand on her and he was sleeping. Shraddha wanted to straighten up and so she tried to quietly get up but due to pain she hissed and with the sound Varun woke up. He saw shraddha struggling to get up and so he helped her. Shraddha then asked about ruhi and he said she was fine. He was then quite and shraddha noticed and so she asked  "What happened Varun?"
"Umm...nothing"
"Varun..."
"It's just...I'm so angry at that man and myself that i couldn't save you and also upset with you that you put your life in danger"
"Varun first of all it's not your fault so stop blaming yourself and I'm sorry but at that time i didn't thing of anything "
"Ya not even me"
"I'm sorry" She gave him the puppy eyes which he couldn't resist and so he gave in and smiled.
Shraddha then proceeded to say the words varun has been dying to listen "Varun i love you" Varun was shocked for a second but then he recovered and said "i love you too" He then went for a passionate kiss and shraddha responded too. Just when they broke out their family and friends arrived. Thankfully no one noticed what had happened earlier. They all then went on ranting to shraddha. Varun then shushed them and told them she needs rest. They went and then shraddha called him "Varun"
"Ya"
"Thank you for saving me and literally giving me a new life...you are my angel" And she smiled.
Varun looked at her with so much affection and said " And you are mine"
And they hugged each other. Shraddha was happy she was finally got a life and a family she had dreamed of.

The end

So finally the story ends...hope you all are satisfied with the epilogue😅
And as i mentioned earlier there will be no sequel as there is no point in keeping one.
Once again thank you so much for being patient and supporting this story till the end even though i wasn't regular at updating 😅😞
Thank you
Comment and like